Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Homer: "Mmmm.... 54 slices of American cheese!"

Got up about 6:40 and did 10 minutes of exercise. Man, is it worth it....
Bah. Feels like a Monday. Someone even asked me why I was in, cos they forgot it was Tuesday. Tho, that's the guy that never knows where anybody is ever.

Had breakfast and made lunch. As I suspected, that plain oats stuff tastes really, really plain. Plus it doesn't seem to turn out as properly, even though the instructions are the same.

Mogli was finally back at work today. Finally.

I had a rather busy day finishing off stuff, and then finishing it off again. That kinda thing.

The other partner came around and handed everybody an Accru+ umbrella. Of course, they are cheaply made and don't look very good. Still.... free stuff!

After eating lunch in the boardroom, went down to West Perth. I had to draw money. For once.
Got more coffee from Epic. I got a macchiato this time, but, apart from the fact that (since I had it long) I needed to get the medium size instead of the small, it was pretty much exactly the same as the latte, as you could tell from the description - which was exactly the same. Which is odd, cos its not supposed to be like that. But then they have a Piccolo latte, which description more suits what a long mac should be. I also bought some beans, which I kept in the my briefcase, and at the end of the day it really smelled really nice.

Left at 5.

Watched The Simpsons, and a bit of Big Brother, but had to leave at 7:15 cos there was a MLE meeting on. I just realised that they've changed it from Equipping to Envisioning. Great.
It was a really long, and just when you thought it was finishing someone else would get up and say something. Oi.
I really only went to talk to V at the end, and then all we really did was decided to meet at my house tomorrow night to book all the stuff. Still. He looked a little stressed - but everyone probably did after that meeting.

Slept as soon as I got home, about 10:45.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home