Lisa: "Area 51? I found Area 51!"
Soldier: "No ma'am. This is Area 51-A."
I was counting money today and there was a $100 bill with 51 written on it, which I thought coincidental cos WH had been going on yesterday about some story where he was imitating a guy saying "51" cos he was saying it in a silly way and he turned around and the guy was standing behind him while he was doing it. Anyways.....
Got up about 9:15 and it was too early, so I watched some Seinfeld till sometime past 10.
And there was nothing to do, so I was still hanging around a lot till the service started.
Stopped off at the same shop as yesterday on the way home. Bought tea and some Nestle hot chocolate stuff - for work. Ah.... tea.
Had Jesters for lunch, but there wasn't much good, so I ended up having to have a Pavarotti, a sausage roll and a Choc Star. There was this real irritating family of people in front who took ridiculously ages.
Watched a bit of Seinfeld, then watched the rest of Children of Men. Saw the like 6.5 minute continuous shot of Clive Owen running through war torn streets - there really was some great camerawork - that guy deserved more recognition. I got a bit confused while I was watching it, cos there was 'blood' splattered on the camera that, apparently, got digitally removed mid sequence. There was also a 9+ minute continuous shot which I didn't spot, but that one was smaller ones edited together - so IMDB says the effects people say.
Watched more Seinfeld while doing ironing. Oh, joy!
Started watching South Pacifc. Nyeh, its not good.
Went out for dinner with parents and aunts family to some Italian place in Morley, which I've been to once before just before my Guatemalan brother became Guatemalan. Had part of a tasting plate, which didn't have much that I liked, and then some risotto that was too cheesy. Then had a melting moment and a vienna, which were both really great. So that was nice. It was too much food, though.
Then went back to aunts place, and got some of my DVDs and olive oil from my mum. Then left almost straight away to go to 13's house cos they were having some GirlyMan party, or something.
Got there just before 10, and I guess they were in the winding down phase - people sitting around a table, really. Though some may have been having dessert; not me, of cos. Someone was talking about some weird theory that the dominant spouse at the time of conception determines the sex of the children. I don't think its true in my family, but....or two others I could think of.
Got a call from V in the middle. We got a little bit closer towards working out some schedule for the Sydney thing. Pretty much finalised that its gonna be about 3 weeks. So, that's sumink, innit?
Then most people left and 13 showed GirlyMan and me his honeymoon photos, mainly of Greece but there was a bit of Italy and London in there as well. Super.
Left a bit after 12.
Slept pretty much straight away.
I was counting money today and there was a $100 bill with 51 written on it, which I thought coincidental cos WH had been going on yesterday about some story where he was imitating a guy saying "51" cos he was saying it in a silly way and he turned around and the guy was standing behind him while he was doing it. Anyways.....
Got up about 9:15 and it was too early, so I watched some Seinfeld till sometime past 10.
And there was nothing to do, so I was still hanging around a lot till the service started.
Stopped off at the same shop as yesterday on the way home. Bought tea and some Nestle hot chocolate stuff - for work. Ah.... tea.
Had Jesters for lunch, but there wasn't much good, so I ended up having to have a Pavarotti, a sausage roll and a Choc Star. There was this real irritating family of people in front who took ridiculously ages.
Watched a bit of Seinfeld, then watched the rest of Children of Men. Saw the like 6.5 minute continuous shot of Clive Owen running through war torn streets - there really was some great camerawork - that guy deserved more recognition. I got a bit confused while I was watching it, cos there was 'blood' splattered on the camera that, apparently, got digitally removed mid sequence. There was also a 9+ minute continuous shot which I didn't spot, but that one was smaller ones edited together - so IMDB says the effects people say.
Watched more Seinfeld while doing ironing. Oh, joy!
Started watching South Pacifc. Nyeh, its not good.
Went out for dinner with parents and aunts family to some Italian place in Morley, which I've been to once before just before my Guatemalan brother became Guatemalan. Had part of a tasting plate, which didn't have much that I liked, and then some risotto that was too cheesy. Then had a melting moment and a vienna, which were both really great. So that was nice. It was too much food, though.
Then went back to aunts place, and got some of my DVDs and olive oil from my mum. Then left almost straight away to go to 13's house cos they were having some GirlyMan party, or something.
Got there just before 10, and I guess they were in the winding down phase - people sitting around a table, really. Though some may have been having dessert; not me, of cos. Someone was talking about some weird theory that the dominant spouse at the time of conception determines the sex of the children. I don't think its true in my family, but....or two others I could think of.
Got a call from V in the middle. We got a little bit closer towards working out some schedule for the Sydney thing. Pretty much finalised that its gonna be about 3 weeks. So, that's sumink, innit?
Then most people left and 13 showed GirlyMan and me his honeymoon photos, mainly of Greece but there was a bit of Italy and London in there as well. Super.
Left a bit after 12.
Slept pretty much straight away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home