Apathy - If we don't take care of the customer, maybe they'll stop bugging us
June's entry for the Demotivational calendar.
And I have to say, I certainly try to live by that philosophy. At least for some clients....
And I have to say, I certainly try to live by that philosophy. At least for some clients....
Doesn't seem to help, tho.
Really hard getting out of bed today. I'm guessing its cos I'm not drinking tea at night. Got up about 7.
No breakfast and no lunch.
Had morning tea, for some strange reason. But it was like pavlova, or something, so I didn't have any.
Managed to finish off that stuff from yesterday. Although, I'm sure that's not the end of it.
Even managed to start on some other stuff. Which is actually some queries from some stuff that is from ages ago.
Left at 1.
Went straight home to have lunch, although, of cos, I didn't have anything to eat there.
Watched the end of The 40 Year Old Virgin. Yeah, it was really bad.
Drove out to FCC to get the month end stuff. Then I drove back. Fascinating.
Watched Napoleon Dynamite, which is another Mogli recommended film, and turned out to be just as bad as the previous one, although for very different reasons - mainly that it was stoopid, but not in a funny way - just irritating, really.
Went for cell. It was better, cos it was smaller - there was hardly anyone there, really.
Then I was planning to leave after having tea, but 13 said that GirlyMan (courtesy of Mogli) was around with his wife (um.....I knew that....) and would be coming back later. And he did - at like 11:50. So I lay around (no strength to do anything but) chatting to him until about 12:45.
Then I went home. And slept.

Really hard getting out of bed today. I'm guessing its cos I'm not drinking tea at night. Got up about 7.
No breakfast and no lunch.
Had morning tea, for some strange reason. But it was like pavlova, or something, so I didn't have any.
Managed to finish off that stuff from yesterday. Although, I'm sure that's not the end of it.
Even managed to start on some other stuff. Which is actually some queries from some stuff that is from ages ago.
Left at 1.
Went straight home to have lunch, although, of cos, I didn't have anything to eat there.
Watched the end of The 40 Year Old Virgin. Yeah, it was really bad.
Drove out to FCC to get the month end stuff. Then I drove back. Fascinating.
Watched Napoleon Dynamite, which is another Mogli recommended film, and turned out to be just as bad as the previous one, although for very different reasons - mainly that it was stoopid, but not in a funny way - just irritating, really.
Went for cell. It was better, cos it was smaller - there was hardly anyone there, really.
Then I was planning to leave after having tea, but 13 said that GirlyMan (courtesy of Mogli) was around with his wife (um.....I knew that....) and would be coming back later. And he did - at like 11:50. So I lay around (no strength to do anything but) chatting to him until about 12:45.
Then I went home. And slept.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home