Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sundays....everyday

Ironic, isn't it?

On this real Sunday, got up at the usual time with the alarm. Left nearly straight away, cos I had all those cheques and stuff to finish off.
As it was, I finished in plenty of time.

I should point out here, as well, that, since my radio isn't working, I have to drive in silence, and it really sucks. Thanks.

I was not planning to go to the quiz night, cos I figured its too close to me leaving and I shouldn't crowd my schedule. But V asked me today, I think in response to 13 saying that his team would make a clean sweep again, so I said yes. One must try and keep up the tradition, I suppose...

I should also point out that, perhaps in response to my complaints to the CMC people last night how incredibly non-cold it was, today was a really quite cold day.

Due to the above, I would've thought that Jesters would be crowded, which it quite seemed to be. And yet, still, the pie selection was most cruddy. I got a Footy - which I quite like - and a Pavarotti - which I am not a real fan of. But, they were both pretty tasty. Of course, some others would've been better, but....
It wasn't enough, so I had my leftovers from Sundays Everyday afteray.

Watched some Seinfeld, did some ironing. It was riveting - really.

Watched The Simpsons, then went over to 13 & o's place for dinner for no reason in particular.
Apart from the pasta which was a bit over-oily, the ribs and the steak were really good. I think I enjoyed that steak more than the one on Rottnest, although I wouldn't tell 13 that. Really good salad too - cos of the cashews. And it was a nice dressing.

Then o made mochas, which I was surprised with, cos it had its moments, and I find that even cafes can't make good mochas, left alone trying to get a good one at home.

Then all the other people left and I watched the end of Sliding Doors. Such a great film - despite myself, I like a lot of Gwyneth shows - maybe its cos she married the Coldplay guy?

After that watched a few episodes of Friends. Man, I forget how good that show is. So much better than all these clone shows of it, which all suck.

Left about 11:30.

And slept as soon as I got home. Basically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home