Thursday, May 24, 2007

"It's someone in the wide wide world of web" - Joy, My Name is Earl

Got up about 6:50, therefore no exercise. Made lunch and had oats, tho. So that was something. In a way...

The morning went relatively speedily, and before you knew it it was time for Australia's Biggest Morning Tea. We had scones. Tasty stuff.

Then I had to go down to the usual city client, who had decided that I should be there without telling me. Which was great.
Didn't eat lunch, cos I didn't take it, cos of of that whole morning tea thing. Which really was quite big, y'know?
Stayed down there till about 3, or so. It was real exciting.

Came back and was doing some more stuff. I donno.... was in the middle of some guys tax return when it turned 5, so I left. Since I had worked during my lunch break. I should've left at 4:30, really.

Watched The Simpsons, and most of Big Brother. I watched some Seinfeld in the middle, so I missed part of it. Like I cared.
Watched My Name is Earl, which was a fairly good episode. Nothing too impressive, but it had its moments.
Then watched SVU, which was another pretty different type one again. Including Elliot almost killing someone and thus wanting to go back with his newly divorced wife. Strange.

Then I started watching Mean Streets. Its really weird, cos Harvey Keitel and Robert DeNiro are so young and have these terrible 70s hair styles. And the guy what played Richie Aprile in Sopranos. So obviously a Martin Scorsese film, too, what with the juxtaposed (yr 11 English - yech!) pop music and long flowing camera shots.

Slept about 10:30. Reading some more book. Still sighing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home