Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Smithers: "Get ready for fun fun fun! They're already here, do we really need to keep hustling them? Let go of me! Where are you throwing me?"

Because Mogli keeps telling me to hustle people, and I don't like hustling friends. And then that episode was on the same day. Coincidence?
Probably.

Got up about 6:35. Did about 5 minutes of exercise, cos I needed to get to work early. And, besides, I'd be walking down to the city, anyway.
So I had oats and made lunch and got there about 7:40, probably.

Got a small macchiato with 2 from the coffee guy, but I had to finish off some BAS first. So that took until 8.

So then the coffee was quite lukewarm - and really bitter. Quite undrinkable, really, but I drank most of it (cos I didn't want to waste the money) and it was something to do....

So I did nothing from like 8:15 till 9:15 - I had plans to do the payroll stuff, but the file was AWOL - then spoke to the auditor guy for all of 5 minutes, then did not much until they did the payments. So left at 10.

Got back and all the urgent work seemed to be gone for a while. So I started entering this data for a BAS. Apparently I'm supposed to go down to the clients place to do it, but they're notoriously not ever around. Anyway....

Had lunch, then me and Mogli went down to Epic. We both just got normal latte's this time - I wanted to try and detect the chocolate undertones what o said was in there. And she obviously knows what shes talking about, as I said to Mogli, so he agreed that we should give Fix another shot.
Went to the local pharmacy then so Mogli could get flu medicine stuff. That took a while - 'well, this ones got 2 decongestants, but this ones got more paracetamol'. Reminded me of that Seinfeld episode, where he chooses the one that was made in White Plains instead of Jersey....I guess you had to be there.

Doing more BAS stuff in the afternoon. Then left at 5.

Watched The Simpsons, Big Brother, The Simpsons and The Simpsons. Then that was all the TV.

So I finished watching City Lights and started watching Proof. And that's very good, so far. Compelling, actually. I really didn't want to stop it and sleep. But I did. Great.

Slept about 10:30. Still reading that terrible book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home