Bart: "Helloooooo, Mr Bush!"
Got up about 6:50. Struggling to do so.
Its good ol' casual attitude day. I wore a jacket, cos it wasn't quite cold enough for a jumper. Mogli, of cos, went on and on about it, as is his want.
Went nearly straight down to his dad's place to do asset register stuff. Gee, that was fun. A whole lot of typing in numbers and stuff. Hoo-ray.
Got back just in time for morning tea. Actually, I was a bit late, but that didn't stop everyone from making the usual comments about it.
Afterwards, I somehow got into a conversation with one of the partners about old testament bible characters, and thus then into old hymns that he knew. So he started singing Praise My Soul the King of Heaven.....except he didn't know very many words.
And then about an hour later he had to tell me how he knew these old hymns, which turned into some half hour + saga of his entire life. And then he wanted to know why I hadn't done this work that he wanted......ai.
Had lunch, then went with Mogli down to Epic to have mochas. Ended up sitting down at the cafe itself, since we had so much time. Were mainly going over and over the sleeping arrangements for the Rottnest stayover in mid-July, since he was put in charge of organising....well, basically everything up to this point. And then we were right in the middle of getting nowhere when WAB? showed up and sat down with a mocha as well, cos Mogli told him to, and said that the whole thing didn't even matter. I don't really agree - I think hes being a bit too optimistic, since the culture of the firm is very different now to the last time, which would've been about 2 years ago.
And then, cos it had been Mogli's fault for distracting him, WAB? wanted him to go to the Frock Shop (yes.....) to pick up a bag for the person who is leaving and who caused the morning tea this morning by doing so. So I went as well.....even though it was about 2 by this time.
And I should say - I think its quite unnatural how much Mogli knows about women's clothing and accessories. I'm sure he'd take that as a compliment, since he reckons he's gonna open some clothing shop, or something. Yep.
Watched the rest of Mean Streets, which turned out to be really boring, and not very mean at all - until the last five minutes when the main characters all got shot. Though I'm not sure if they died.
Watched some more Seinfeld after that. Have finished season 4 now.
Went for cell at 7:30. Talked to o about coffee places - she reckoned Fix was really great. Hmmm...
Watched a bit of All Quiet on the Western Front. Looks pretty good. Slept about 11:30.
Now a photo of Mogli's mocha, cos he likes taking pictures of food.
Its good ol' casual attitude day. I wore a jacket, cos it wasn't quite cold enough for a jumper. Mogli, of cos, went on and on about it, as is his want.
Went nearly straight down to his dad's place to do asset register stuff. Gee, that was fun. A whole lot of typing in numbers and stuff. Hoo-ray.
Got back just in time for morning tea. Actually, I was a bit late, but that didn't stop everyone from making the usual comments about it.
Afterwards, I somehow got into a conversation with one of the partners about old testament bible characters, and thus then into old hymns that he knew. So he started singing Praise My Soul the King of Heaven.....except he didn't know very many words.
And then about an hour later he had to tell me how he knew these old hymns, which turned into some half hour + saga of his entire life. And then he wanted to know why I hadn't done this work that he wanted......ai.
Had lunch, then went with Mogli down to Epic to have mochas. Ended up sitting down at the cafe itself, since we had so much time. Were mainly going over and over the sleeping arrangements for the Rottnest stayover in mid-July, since he was put in charge of organising....well, basically everything up to this point. And then we were right in the middle of getting nowhere when WAB? showed up and sat down with a mocha as well, cos Mogli told him to, and said that the whole thing didn't even matter. I don't really agree - I think hes being a bit too optimistic, since the culture of the firm is very different now to the last time, which would've been about 2 years ago.
And then, cos it had been Mogli's fault for distracting him, WAB? wanted him to go to the Frock Shop (yes.....) to pick up a bag for the person who is leaving and who caused the morning tea this morning by doing so. So I went as well.....even though it was about 2 by this time.
And I should say - I think its quite unnatural how much Mogli knows about women's clothing and accessories. I'm sure he'd take that as a compliment, since he reckons he's gonna open some clothing shop, or something. Yep.
Watched the rest of Mean Streets, which turned out to be really boring, and not very mean at all - until the last five minutes when the main characters all got shot. Though I'm not sure if they died.
Watched some more Seinfeld after that. Have finished season 4 now.
Went for cell at 7:30. Talked to o about coffee places - she reckoned Fix was really great. Hmmm...
Watched a bit of All Quiet on the Western Front. Looks pretty good. Slept about 11:30.
Now a photo of Mogli's mocha, cos he likes taking pictures of food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home