Friday, February 09, 2007

"Like sand through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives" - that announcer guy

I think, based on the show, a better quote would be 'like a turtle and snail race in slow motion, so are the days of our lives". Anyway....

And so begins post number 500.
Yes, its been an emotional...say...1.5 years. There's been high points (like yesterday, when my airconditioner finally arrived) and there's been low points (like the day before, when my aircondtioner still hadn't arrived).
But, all I can really say is....that's life. Cos that's what its been. For more of it, see the next 500 posts...

Got up about 7 again. It was late, but I had breakfast anyway cos I was really quite hungry.

Not really much work stuff going on. Had a meeting with a client at 11:15. It was real fun.

Left at 1.
My computer was still not working of cos, so I watched more Monty Python and Deadwood.

Did some more cleaning of the bathroom, but I don't really have the proper 'ingredients', so it really hasn't gotten any better. Actually, I think parts of it are worserer.

Watched Battle Royale at night, cos I wasn't really in the mood for The Princess Diaries - and I don't think I ever will be.

Slept about 11. I was trying to prepare myself to wake up early tomorrow. Don't think it worked, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home