"Its the story of Ivan the Terrible" - Monty Python
"Its not that terrible"
"No, I mean terrible as in.... ferocious"
This will probably be a pretty short entry, since I didn't even wake up till 11.
Went for CMC meeting at 12. Finished at two. Super.
Went and got KFC for lunch on the way back.
My computer wasn't being nice, so I watched Reservoir Dogs. Watched a bit of commentary from this crazy movie critic, but she was crazy so I stopped it.
Started watching the documentary I have on WWII. It turns out its like made around 1945 or something, and its produced by the USA War Department as motivational stuff for soldiers. So, yeah, its just a little biased....
Watched The Simpsons. But there wasn't much on after that. Saw a bit of The Brady Bunch movie while destroying my old CD-RW and to get my Windows CD out to try and make my new computer work properly. Then I watched part of Spy Game, cos there's bits which are OK.
Slept about 11.
"No, I mean terrible as in.... ferocious"
This will probably be a pretty short entry, since I didn't even wake up till 11.
Went for CMC meeting at 12. Finished at two. Super.
Went and got KFC for lunch on the way back.
My computer wasn't being nice, so I watched Reservoir Dogs. Watched a bit of commentary from this crazy movie critic, but she was crazy so I stopped it.
Started watching the documentary I have on WWII. It turns out its like made around 1945 or something, and its produced by the USA War Department as motivational stuff for soldiers. So, yeah, its just a little biased....
Watched The Simpsons. But there wasn't much on after that. Saw a bit of The Brady Bunch movie while destroying my old CD-RW and to get my Windows CD out to try and make my new computer work properly. Then I watched part of Spy Game, cos there's bits which are OK.
Slept about 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home