Conformity - When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other
The February entry from the Demotivational Calendar.
Got up about 6:30. I still had to burn the Heroes episodes for Mogli's birthday. Yeah....
Lovely hot day today - about 38 or so. Still, it is hotter tomorrow. So that's good, then. Especially since my air-conditioner still hasn't arrived.
Went down to West Perth at 10 cos Mogli wanted to get hot food. Crazy person....going out for lunch as well.
Had morning tea when we got back, with this lovely mango cheesecake. Well, the cheesecake bit was OK. Can't say much for the mango part.
Went for lunch at Kome in Subiaco. It was only outdoor seating, and was pretty darn heaty. I was almost disappointed that I wasn't going back to work afterwards, and instead going home to my unairconditioned house. But it turned out not to be SO bad, since it was all closed and dark and stuff. Though it got worser in the later afternoon.
Went to FCC after watching the final bit of The Daily Show. Had to get stuff. So I got the stuff. It was real great.
Watched The Simpsons and Futurama. Then watched part of The First Wives Club, but it was quite stupid. However, I did see that lady that played that FBI cop in SVU on Wednesday. So that's two shows with her in two days and, as far as I know, I've never seen her before. I thought she looked familiar in the movie, but I was first thinking that she was that hypnotist from Heroes. Huh.
Did accounts after that, so I didn't end up finishing till like 1:30am. Was thus pretty tired and went straight to sleep. Sort of. It was still rather warm.
Got up about 6:30. I still had to burn the Heroes episodes for Mogli's birthday. Yeah....
Lovely hot day today - about 38 or so. Still, it is hotter tomorrow. So that's good, then. Especially since my air-conditioner still hasn't arrived.
Went down to West Perth at 10 cos Mogli wanted to get hot food. Crazy person....going out for lunch as well.
Had morning tea when we got back, with this lovely mango cheesecake. Well, the cheesecake bit was OK. Can't say much for the mango part.
Went for lunch at Kome in Subiaco. It was only outdoor seating, and was pretty darn heaty. I was almost disappointed that I wasn't going back to work afterwards, and instead going home to my unairconditioned house. But it turned out not to be SO bad, since it was all closed and dark and stuff. Though it got worser in the later afternoon.
Went to FCC after watching the final bit of The Daily Show. Had to get stuff. So I got the stuff. It was real great.
Watched The Simpsons and Futurama. Then watched part of The First Wives Club, but it was quite stupid. However, I did see that lady that played that FBI cop in SVU on Wednesday. So that's two shows with her in two days and, as far as I know, I've never seen her before. I thought she looked familiar in the movie, but I was first thinking that she was that hypnotist from Heroes. Huh.
Did accounts after that, so I didn't end up finishing till like 1:30am. Was thus pretty tired and went straight to sleep. Sort of. It was still rather warm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home