"Once more into the breach, dear friends; once more!" - some, like, famous-type guy
Actually, I just discovered that it was Henry V in William Shakespeare. So, not really a famous-type guy - a mythical representation of a famous-type guy.
Again, as yesterday, trying to be monumental. I'm not real happy with the momentuality induciveness of it, actually, but its the best I can do a short notice (ie, I can't really be bothered. Cos its not THAT important...)
Got up about 6:50 or so. Made lunch again. Again no time for breakfast.
Got to work about 7:50 and left straight away to go down to the city client.
Not much happening there, except that I had some dripolater coffee - about two sips of it. It was fairly strong and it just went cold in the end.
Got back at about 2:10. Had lunch and stuff. Had a message from the airconditioner place, so I rang them up but the guy wasn't available. Then he rang back on my mobile which I wasn't using and left a message that it actually had arrived. I didn't really believe it.
Went for Webb Martin training at 2:45. The lady ran overtime. A bit.
I wasn't going to mention this, but Mogli told me not to so I will:
The motto on Victorian numberplates is 'Victoria: The Place to Be', so Peter Costello, being a Victorian, wants Australia's motto to be 'Australia: The Place to Invest In'. Yeah. Great.
Left straight after that, which was about 5:20 by the time I got back to my car.
Watched The Simpsons, then went down to Retravision in Claremont. Managed to squeeze the airconditioner thing (which was really heavy) into the car, then I went and got Hungry Jacks for dinner.
Played my ipod downstairs while I was trying to fit the exhaust onto my airconditioner. Then I put it in the room on dehumidifier with the other fan thing on as well to drain it cos Mogli is taking it on Saturday.
Watched SVU. It was good, but I think the lack of that Olivia character will be felt soon. Although they briefly introduced a new partner at the end, who seems OK. But is probably gonna have some sort of issue, or something.
Slept about 10. Tried to read a bit more of The Silmarillion, but it didn't mean nothing to me.
Again, as yesterday, trying to be monumental. I'm not real happy with the momentuality induciveness of it, actually, but its the best I can do a short notice (ie, I can't really be bothered. Cos its not THAT important...)
Got up about 6:50 or so. Made lunch again. Again no time for breakfast.
Got to work about 7:50 and left straight away to go down to the city client.
Not much happening there, except that I had some dripolater coffee - about two sips of it. It was fairly strong and it just went cold in the end.
Got back at about 2:10. Had lunch and stuff. Had a message from the airconditioner place, so I rang them up but the guy wasn't available. Then he rang back on my mobile which I wasn't using and left a message that it actually had arrived. I didn't really believe it.
Went for Webb Martin training at 2:45. The lady ran overtime. A bit.
I wasn't going to mention this, but Mogli told me not to so I will:
The motto on Victorian numberplates is 'Victoria: The Place to Be', so Peter Costello, being a Victorian, wants Australia's motto to be 'Australia: The Place to Invest In'. Yeah. Great.
Left straight after that, which was about 5:20 by the time I got back to my car.
Watched The Simpsons, then went down to Retravision in Claremont. Managed to squeeze the airconditioner thing (which was really heavy) into the car, then I went and got Hungry Jacks for dinner.
Played my ipod downstairs while I was trying to fit the exhaust onto my airconditioner. Then I put it in the room on dehumidifier with the other fan thing on as well to drain it cos Mogli is taking it on Saturday.
Watched SVU. It was good, but I think the lack of that Olivia character will be felt soon. Although they briefly introduced a new partner at the end, who seems OK. But is probably gonna have some sort of issue, or something.
Slept about 10. Tried to read a bit more of The Silmarillion, but it didn't mean nothing to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home