Homer: "So, they have the internet on computers now..."
Got up about 9:30. Spent an hour or so hanging around with my computer trying to do stuff. Mainly unsuccessfully.
Went shopping at about 11. Didn't buy nothing exciting.
Watched a bit more Monty Python while having a bit of lunch. Then I burned some more Heroes episodes - somehow my computer managed to stay working long enough. Well, for the most part anyway.
Went to work. Spent most of the time doing internet stuff, since I can't really do that at home no more now, can I? Well, not most of the time. I did manage to squeeze some work in there, anyway.
Had a bet with Mogli that the biscuits in the kitchen were not choc-chip, which they weren't. But then, even though the whole bet thing - one $3.80 coffee - was his idea, he still tried to weasel out of it.
Left at 5. Did some washing, and also started on the long, arduous journey towards inspection on the 14th by doing some vacuuming. Sneh.
Watched The Simpsons. There's no longer any Futurama, cos they have The Biggest Loser on there now, so I watched episode 9 of season 1 of Thank God You're Here, which means its only the Finale left, which I have watched many, many times before. Although they do have some extra features...
Watched The Rich List (even though I vowed not to) and it was, on the whole, craptacular. Watched 1 vs 100 after that, and, unbelievably, that guy that didn't seem to know that much made a wise choice by walking with $73,000.
Slept about 10:30. Read some more of The Silmarillion. Still nothing too familiar going on.
Went shopping at about 11. Didn't buy nothing exciting.
Watched a bit more Monty Python while having a bit of lunch. Then I burned some more Heroes episodes - somehow my computer managed to stay working long enough. Well, for the most part anyway.
Went to work. Spent most of the time doing internet stuff, since I can't really do that at home no more now, can I? Well, not most of the time. I did manage to squeeze some work in there, anyway.
Had a bet with Mogli that the biscuits in the kitchen were not choc-chip, which they weren't. But then, even though the whole bet thing - one $3.80 coffee - was his idea, he still tried to weasel out of it.
Left at 5. Did some washing, and also started on the long, arduous journey towards inspection on the 14th by doing some vacuuming. Sneh.
Watched The Simpsons. There's no longer any Futurama, cos they have The Biggest Loser on there now, so I watched episode 9 of season 1 of Thank God You're Here, which means its only the Finale left, which I have watched many, many times before. Although they do have some extra features...
Watched The Rich List (even though I vowed not to) and it was, on the whole, craptacular. Watched 1 vs 100 after that, and, unbelievably, that guy that didn't seem to know that much made a wise choice by walking with $73,000.
Slept about 10:30. Read some more of The Silmarillion. Still nothing too familiar going on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home