Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Rodney Rudi Guili Andrew Chow Yun Fatboy Slim Dusty Springfield

A wonderful name link thing that me and Mogli came up with at lunchtime. No particular reason.... I think Slim Dusty was on the ABC, or something.

Got up just before 7. I actually woke up about 5 and leaned out of bed to turn of the fan, then went back to sleep but was awake for most of my alarm (which lasts an hour from 6), and feeling really, really tired.

Made lunch, but didn't really have time for breakfast, especially cos I wanted to get to work as early as possible to do my internet stuff what I can't do at home no more. As it was, I still took till like 8:30. But that's not unusual. Hah!

Had training at 8:30. It wasn't real interesting. Finished at 9.

Mogli finally gave me the money for my coffee after I beat him up a bit more, which I had - the usual latte with 1.5. And, as per usual, it wasn't really worth it. Especially cos its $3.80. My only consolation was that it wasn't my money.

Watched a bit of Oprah at lunch. Saw those Blood Diamond people. Great.

Nothing really going on in the afternoon. Again. My airconditioner still hasn't come though, so that's great.

Left at 5:30.

Watched The Simpsons, and then the extras from Thank God You're Here. Oh, the hilarity!

Went to a FCC leaders meeting at 7:30. Didn't finish till like 9:45. So that was fun.

Slept about 10:30. Was worrying about some problem that really isn't my problem. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home