Thursday, February 01, 2007

"Oh say, does that star spangled banner yet wave o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave"

As sung by the 4 reporters from The Daily Show's Indecision 2004.

Got up about 6:50. Had breakfast, and made half my lunch, cos I only ate half of it yesterday. Deary me....

Did very little work the entire day. I did however get 12 in a row on this little putting game, which I thought was quite good till I looked at the high scores and saw all these crazy people, the highest of which was over 500. Insane loonies.

Went down to a clients office in the morning. Did very little down there, too. It only lasted two hours. Hardly worth it, really. Aaaahhhh.....

Ended up going to Hungry Jacks for lunch, anyway. Mogli was planning on getting the double delish, but they don't have that no more. So we had to get the other burger meals instead, and we only just had enough money between us - 30c change. I got two refills of my coke, at least.

Nout happening in the afternoon. Very relaxing, etc.
Left at 5:30.

Watched The Simpsons and Futurama. Then I got KFC for dinner, but had to go to ANZ to get money first, since I only had 30c.

Watched more Daily Show, until I only have two segments left, which is the first presidential debate and then the election night.

Downloaded some episodes of Heroes for Mogli's birthday. I had planned to go to some variety store in Claremont when I went to get my air-conditioner, but since it hasn't arrived, I didn't do that. Too bad.

Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home