Thursday, December 07, 2006

Non-Ra-tings Sea-son: N. a good time for watching DVDs. See; Before Prime Time, Bad Reception Areas, Dampier/Yallingup

Got up about 7, and that was a struggle, cos I was very tired from last night. Then I had to hurry, cos I needed to go down to a client in the city, and I walk down and need to leave the office about 7:45 to get there in time.

Was down there nearly all day; got back at 4. Then I didn't do much until 5, when I left.

Watched All About Eve. It was another very long classic film - and people rave about how unpredictable it is that Eve will turn out to be insane - but, really, if there's someone who goes to every single show of an actress and is so obsessed that she seems to get her own identity from someones stage presence - surely that should set off some alarm bells.
Anyway, it was fairly dull for most of it. There was some good acting in there, but, generally, it was predictable and unrealistic. Also, like Sunset Boulevard, it was a movie about movies (although more about the theatre) and it had a narrator right from the start.

Went to bed almost straight after that when it was only about 9. I guess I was still tired from yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home