"Oh praise the One who paid my debt, and raised this life up from the dead" - Jesus paid it all, Passion
Prayed for about 10 minutes in the morning, I guess.
Discovered that my chicken was smelly, so had to throw it away and just use salami instead. Which means that there is only 1 slice of that left now.
Managed to squeeze my way into the parking lot. Then, my bay was half taken up by some other car which didn't park properly, so I had to park half in the other bay next door. Yay.
Was out at clients office till 3. Then I didn't take lunch, so had to have it at 3:15 - I was pretty starvink. Yes.
Stuff arrived from Amazon - CD by Live and Daniel Bedingfield, and a saxophone book.
Left at 5 cos I worked extra last Thursday.
Played a bit more CivII before going shopping. Had to by meat for sandwiches, and straws. Only wanted 10, but it was 100 for $1.30, so....
More house stuff breaking down - the starter for the automatic flourescent light out the front has gone, so it just flickers all the time. Then, the tap in the kitchen is almost coming off the bench. And did I mention the light in my room has blown to? And its cover is such that changing it is not really possible.
Watched Star Wars episode IV - ah, I love that banter! Tis so refreshing....I believe I've mentioned that before.
As for the quote - I was driving in my car yesterday towards Harvest West, and the version of 'Jesus paid it all', which I guess is one of them old hymns, that was redone by Passion on their latest CD was playing. And, as an extra bit at the end they sing that line - to particular effictiveness, might I add.
Anyway, so for QT that night, ODB used the line within the reading and I thought 'hey, thats like that song'. And, whaddayano, for the token poetry extract at the bottom was the chorus to that song. So....yep.
Don't believe me? Well, here's some proof, then.
I win!
Discovered that my chicken was smelly, so had to throw it away and just use salami instead. Which means that there is only 1 slice of that left now.
Managed to squeeze my way into the parking lot. Then, my bay was half taken up by some other car which didn't park properly, so I had to park half in the other bay next door. Yay.
Was out at clients office till 3. Then I didn't take lunch, so had to have it at 3:15 - I was pretty starvink. Yes.
Stuff arrived from Amazon - CD by Live and Daniel Bedingfield, and a saxophone book.
Left at 5 cos I worked extra last Thursday.
Played a bit more CivII before going shopping. Had to by meat for sandwiches, and straws. Only wanted 10, but it was 100 for $1.30, so....
More house stuff breaking down - the starter for the automatic flourescent light out the front has gone, so it just flickers all the time. Then, the tap in the kitchen is almost coming off the bench. And did I mention the light in my room has blown to? And its cover is such that changing it is not really possible.
Watched Star Wars episode IV - ah, I love that banter! Tis so refreshing....I believe I've mentioned that before.
As for the quote - I was driving in my car yesterday towards Harvest West, and the version of 'Jesus paid it all', which I guess is one of them old hymns, that was redone by Passion on their latest CD was playing. And, as an extra bit at the end they sing that line - to particular effictiveness, might I add.
Anyway, so for QT that night, ODB used the line within the reading and I thought 'hey, thats like that song'. And, whaddayano, for the token poetry extract at the bottom was the chorus to that song. So....yep.
Don't believe me? Well, here's some proof, then.
I win!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home