Saturday, April 29, 2006

Homer: "Mmmm - open faced club sand wedge"

Woke up about 10 after kinda just staying in bed for a bit.

Did my washing from about 11 till 1:30 by going back and forth to LH's house, though she wasn't there and I was contacting SC as per last week. And she like wasn't awake neither.....

Played a bit more CivII. Did about 2 hours of accounts rather sporadically.

Watched some more Seinfeld.

Got a few more songs off itunes - mainly Coldplay. I got the two extra songs from the Fix You single, and, interestingly (I guess), itunes had the names switched around - and one of the names was incomplete, anyway.

Went shopping at about 2:30. Bought very little - only $16 worth, due to the large amount of shopping last week.

Had KFC for 'lunch', even though it was about 3. Had the sweet chilli toasted twister meal (normal size), and apart from some tea, some water, some pills and some chocolate, that was all I ate all day. And I'm really not feeling very hungry.

Watched 'The Jackal' again....well, most of it. I skipped the last bit cos its stoopid. And quite a lot of other bits are stoopid too, but, what do you expect?

Now my nose is permanently blocked (at least, one side is), no matter how many times I blow it, which is a lot. And thus my ears are half blocked too, due to the air pressure being unable to be released since it comes out into the nasal passage somewhere.....

Ushering again tommorrow. Yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home