Homer's brain: "Keep looking shocked, and move slowly towards the cake"
Because I hadn't been to church for all of....1 week, my brain kinda short-circuited such that I thought I had to be there at 9 - so I left my alarm for its altered setting (from 2 Sundays ago when I went to the airport) at 8. Thus, I had an hour to kill in the morning. That was alright, though, cos I watched some more Sienfeld.
Went for lunch at Foo Wah with V and Shin, cos the parking near Taurus etc was overly full, and I mentioned Foo Wah is very much faster. Which it was.
Had my wedding cake from last night - turned out to be white mudcake instead of that fruitcake stuff. Was encrusted with edible paper type stuff, and had the icing with a large silver ball on the top - absolutely delicious! Such a pleasant surprise, too; I was expecting to hate it.
Did about half an hour of account stuff after playing a little CivII. Then I was too tired, but my bed was full of junk, so I went downstairs and watched more Seinfeld.
Watched a bit of the Big Brother lauch show, but, as usual, theres nothing special. So...thats that, then. Made coffee after dinner, but I wasn't watching the machine so the espresso over poured and became weak. But the milk worked really well, and it end result was nowhere near as bad as it looked like it would be - the espresso was still strong enough.
Did some more accounts.
Rang The Bennefactor, cos hes leaving pretty much permanently tommorrow morning. Was gonna go to the airport, but I think he just wants to go quietly, so....besides, I need to do my washing ASAP, cos the weather is dodgy.
Plus, I'm tired, so I want to sleep. Then I also need to do my grocery shopping, as well as my special shopping. Yeah.....
Went for lunch at Foo Wah with V and Shin, cos the parking near Taurus etc was overly full, and I mentioned Foo Wah is very much faster. Which it was.
Had my wedding cake from last night - turned out to be white mudcake instead of that fruitcake stuff. Was encrusted with edible paper type stuff, and had the icing with a large silver ball on the top - absolutely delicious! Such a pleasant surprise, too; I was expecting to hate it.
Did about half an hour of account stuff after playing a little CivII. Then I was too tired, but my bed was full of junk, so I went downstairs and watched more Seinfeld.
Watched a bit of the Big Brother lauch show, but, as usual, theres nothing special. So...thats that, then. Made coffee after dinner, but I wasn't watching the machine so the espresso over poured and became weak. But the milk worked really well, and it end result was nowhere near as bad as it looked like it would be - the espresso was still strong enough.
Did some more accounts.
Rang The Bennefactor, cos hes leaving pretty much permanently tommorrow morning. Was gonna go to the airport, but I think he just wants to go quietly, so....besides, I need to do my washing ASAP, cos the weather is dodgy.
Plus, I'm tired, so I want to sleep. Then I also need to do my grocery shopping, as well as my special shopping. Yeah.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home