Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Patty: "I've got two and a half words for you, Marge - Gulp 'n' Blow."

Prayed for about 10 minutes, I guess.....

Left the house at about 7, cos I didn't have to make lunch and I only had a few hot cross buns for breakfast, so being my lack of food situation.

Very slow day......

No coffee guy - on holiday till Thursday, or so he said.

Got a hot beef roll and a giant sandwich for lunch. Yummy! - but not cheap.

Had to go for training, so didn't finish till 6. Was surprised at the darkness when I got outside.

Played some more CivII - lots of conquering going on. And I just changed to a fundamentalist system of government, so suddenly getting lots of money and everything is going super! Had to lower my tax rate to about 30% from 60, which means my civilisation can advance a lot faster. Still mainly focussing on the Japanese, but when I get bored I attack the Greeks for a bit too.

Saw an ad on the TV for a new Live CD - which really irritates me, cos Amazon never mentioned anything about it - and I just ordered Mental Jewellery a week or so ago.....
Don't know how I'm gonna get it now, cos no time and shop is far away from work so I can't go during lunch.

Watched episode 5 of Ghost in the Shell. An episode I hadn't seen before, and it was only the second featuring the laughing man, so it helped fill in a few blanks, which was nice. Unfortunately, it was a two-parter, so there was like no conclusion.

Tired, but too much to do..... still need to put washing away and that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home