Thursday, April 13, 2006

Homer: "Lets never fight again..." [hugs TV]

Woke up at 6. Turned my alarm off and stayed in bed. Woke up again at 7:30. Needless to say, quick shower, no prayer, no breakfast and no making lunch. Still managed to get to work by 8.

Day went loony slow, as predicted. Didn't really do that much work, neither. Someone brought in hot cross buns, but waited until about 10:30 to open them - I'd had about 5 biscuits by that time but was still starving. Unfortunately, they were like super-extra-fruity ones, so I could only barely manage to eat one, and was still starving.

Got a hot chocolate from the the coffee guy.

Went to the local shop with WorkM2 to buy lunch. On the advice of both WorkMs, got the hot beef roll - the dregs of the beef, as well. It was pretty nice - but $5.50? Still was not full. Lucky the charity food guy (but the bad, expensive charity) came round and filled up the stuff, so I resisted for about 3 hours, then bought the picnic. It was pretty good, but I was still hungry.

We were ordered to stop work at 5, so I got off half an hour early - hooray!

Brought in my washing and did ironing so I'm ready for Tuesday and Wednesday next week (bar like foodwise). Watched episode 2 of Ghost in the Shell. Then went to watch the Simpsons and - shock, horror - the antenna had been fixed! There was a whole new hole and everything. It had been connected up wrong, so I switched it to the box and watched The Simpsons with lovely digital reception - oooh, baby!

I then spent a while trying to get the favourites thing to work, but I couldn't figure out how to select the channels I wanted. So gave up and went to Garbo.

Was surprised how dark it was at like 6:45.....

Was planning to look in Jeans West or some related place, but it was all a bit too crowded, so I just did what I had to do and left. Cept that I got a VVL on the way - I'm only human, after all....

Was tempted to get Maccas on the way back, but all I wanted was nuggets, and I figured 10 wouldn't be enough and 20 (the next size up) would be too much. Besides, I had all those leftovers to eat.....

Got back and played more CivII - I'm doing so well, cept that I keep running out of money. But my conquering is good. Remembered at about 8:45 that I should be eating.

So I made dinner and ate it while watching another two episodes of Ghost in the Shell - thats the end of disc 1, then.

It was then time for Samurai Champloo. And, really, the digital reception didn't help much - in that, I'm still not very impressed. This was a slightly better episode, but still needlessly drawn out with pointless conversations. Still very low level plotlines, etc. And theres way too much needless profanity.

Played some more CivII, but forced myself to stop, cos I need to pack, plus wake up tommorrow at 6!!!!!!!

And now its almost 12. I'm pretty much done packing - really, its just clothes - and feeling pretty tired.
And I'm not gonna get a chance for someone to return that book that shouldn't have been borrowed in the first place......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home