Dr Riviera: "Just rub it against a piece of paper. If the paper turns clear, its your window to weight gain!"
Woke up very tired.
Prayed for about 12 minutes, but only 5 really - did I mention I was tired?
It was cold when I was walking to work, so I got a Mocha. Then I stepped in the front door and it was so not cold anymore....
Went for a short walk down to the local shop with WorkM and WorkM2. They were bitching about other work people. I found it pretty amusing, actually....
Got a chocolate muffin from the coffee guy. It was really very nice, and I didn't have to pay for it. Unfortunately, it kinda spoiled my lunch, cos I just couldn't eat my horrible dry sandwiches...
Thus, by about 4:30, I was really starving.
Watched episode 1 of Ghost in the Shell. Much to my surprise, it was the first episode I saw when it was on TV - although the bit at the very start was not familiar. So much better on DVD - both sound and picture.....
Played a lot of Civ II, cos I was finally making some inroads. It took me about an hour to capture San Fransisco, so I made peace with the Americans after that. Then I discovered the Romans who had only 4 cities, so wiped them out with not much trouble. Then I had advanced some more, so I started amassing troops and attacked the Greeks, while at the same time attacking the Japanese at the other end of the same land mass. I captured three Greek cities without too much trouble, including Athens. I then made peace with them and broke it again after they committed espionage. So mainly focussing on the Japanese at the moment - not having too many problems there.
Did my washing, cos otherwise I will have problems over the weekend. I'm planning to do at least some ironing tommorrow night - though I may not have time with the packing and the shopping.
Read about half a page of Truth Aflame last night.....
Am progressing little by little through CS Lewis. It seems strange that the Cupid character hasn't been introduced yet, and it seems about half way through - though that may be wrong.
Prayed for about 12 minutes, but only 5 really - did I mention I was tired?
It was cold when I was walking to work, so I got a Mocha. Then I stepped in the front door and it was so not cold anymore....
Went for a short walk down to the local shop with WorkM and WorkM2. They were bitching about other work people. I found it pretty amusing, actually....
Got a chocolate muffin from the coffee guy. It was really very nice, and I didn't have to pay for it. Unfortunately, it kinda spoiled my lunch, cos I just couldn't eat my horrible dry sandwiches...
Thus, by about 4:30, I was really starving.
Watched episode 1 of Ghost in the Shell. Much to my surprise, it was the first episode I saw when it was on TV - although the bit at the very start was not familiar. So much better on DVD - both sound and picture.....
Played a lot of Civ II, cos I was finally making some inroads. It took me about an hour to capture San Fransisco, so I made peace with the Americans after that. Then I discovered the Romans who had only 4 cities, so wiped them out with not much trouble. Then I had advanced some more, so I started amassing troops and attacked the Greeks, while at the same time attacking the Japanese at the other end of the same land mass. I captured three Greek cities without too much trouble, including Athens. I then made peace with them and broke it again after they committed espionage. So mainly focussing on the Japanese at the moment - not having too many problems there.
Did my washing, cos otherwise I will have problems over the weekend. I'm planning to do at least some ironing tommorrow night - though I may not have time with the packing and the shopping.
Read about half a page of Truth Aflame last night.....
Am progressing little by little through CS Lewis. It seems strange that the Cupid character hasn't been introduced yet, and it seems about half way through - though that may be wrong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home