Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Apu: "I learned to tolerate others and not force my beliefs on them. Its like Paul's song - live and let live"

Paul McCartney: "Actually, it was live and let die"
Apu: "Well, whatever, it had a good rhythm"

Very bad praying sess.

Woke up pretty tired. Maybe thats why....

Waited around for a staff meeting. It didn't happen. Then it still didn't happen, so I went to the client's place anyway.

Stayed there till about 11:45. Wasn't anywhere nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be all weekend.....I could say something about that, but I won't.

I ate my usual lunch, but I was still starving afterwards, so got some hedgehog thing from the charity box of stuff. WorkM said it would be bad - and it pretty much was. Pretty dry and crumbly.

But - my Ghost in the Shell had been delivered and dumped on my desk just before, so how could I be unhappy? Yay! Of course, I'm never gonna have time to watch it.....

Finally got some work done. Kind of.

Watched too many Simpsons episodes - there were 5 on tonight. And most of them were newer, and hence crappier ones. Though Liam Neeson starred in one, and I picked the voice almost straight away. Though, I'm guessing, I must know his voice pretty well, cos I picked it as Aslan in Narnia pretty early on too.

Watched the final episode of The Sopranos season 5 intermittently during ads - cos after The Simpsons I watched a bit of Rove. So thats all of it....on an impulse I checked the HBO website last night - and the US is up to episode 7 of season 6 already.....so jealous. I'm hoping Phil Leotardo is gonna get something soon - don't like that guy. Not as bad as Richie Aprile or even Feech, but theres a fine line.

Tried to keep reading Truth Aflame last night - but, once again, got through all of 2 pages. Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home