"We'll be dancing in the dark, walking through the park and reminiscing"
Prayed for about ten minutes.....most of that time, anyway.
Was still feeling hungry after lunch, so ate some twisties.
Tried to cancel my old phone which was stolen, without success.
Made an appointment for my contacts, but can only get May 1! Rang the optometrist guy to try and confirm if I need to go in at all - wasn't there.
Played some more CivII.
Read a tiny bit more of my CS Lewis book. Story is kinda beginning to go somewhere.
Had Dominos for dinner. Pretty nice, I guess.
Watched Tintin on ABC2. He really does have an irritating voice....
Found a new favourite show, even though I've seen only 1 episode - Thank God You're Hear. Featuring lots of impromptu comedy - I was laughing very muchly.
Almost watched Prison Break, but didn't.
Am thinking of buying Fight Club, as well as Fiddler on the Roof, cos there are special offers on both of them.
Listened to samples of the whole of the new Live CD on iTunes. Doesn't seem that impressive, but is still OK.
And I almost forgot - the reason for the title. Recently I've been looking over my old posts and acting all nostalgic about it......
ah.....
Was still feeling hungry after lunch, so ate some twisties.
Tried to cancel my old phone which was stolen, without success.
Made an appointment for my contacts, but can only get May 1! Rang the optometrist guy to try and confirm if I need to go in at all - wasn't there.
Played some more CivII.
Read a tiny bit more of my CS Lewis book. Story is kinda beginning to go somewhere.
Had Dominos for dinner. Pretty nice, I guess.
Watched Tintin on ABC2. He really does have an irritating voice....
Found a new favourite show, even though I've seen only 1 episode - Thank God You're Hear. Featuring lots of impromptu comedy - I was laughing very muchly.
Almost watched Prison Break, but didn't.
Am thinking of buying Fight Club, as well as Fiddler on the Roof, cos there are special offers on both of them.
Listened to samples of the whole of the new Live CD on iTunes. Doesn't seem that impressive, but is still OK.
And I almost forgot - the reason for the title. Recently I've been looking over my old posts and acting all nostalgic about it......
ah.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home