Bart: "Helloooooo Mr Bush!"
Prayed for 15 minutes......yeah, right. More like 5.
Ran out of staples, so was going through my drawer looking for some loose ones, and I couldn't find any, cos I had already gone through the drawer sometime last week when I ran out last time and just found a small lot. So I went to the cupboard and got another box, and took it back to put it in the drawer, and there was like a whole box there already. Dur....
Wanted a coffee from the coffee guy, but I was having some interview at the time he came. So, no luck there.
Was still hungry after lunch, so got a macadamia biscuit from the charity thing. Tasted damn good - much better than the other ones I've had from there. Of course, now its gone so I'll have to wait till they fill it again. Was still pretty hungry, though....
Got a phone call from the optometrist, who informed me, as I had suspected was told contrarily by the reception person, that the contacts he gave me before were, while disposable, still usable for a month, not just a day. So....I hurriedly dumped solution on them as soon as I got home so I can wear them tommorrow - yay! Evil glasses need to go now.
Someone parked in my spot again....
I have quite a bit to do tommorrow afternoon, and more time since Uni is not on so there is no lunch. But I'm thinking I should just go Garbo to buy jeans and the Live CD.....
I've read another chapter or so of the CS Lewis book - Till we have Faces - and, I have to say, its getting very much 'cannot put it down' type thing. Of course, given the fact that I'm reading it at work, the 'putting it down' bit is pretty much a given. But, if not, I'd just keep reading it. He said it was his favourite fiction work; at present, I'm inclined to agree.
Watched The Simpsons, then remembered that I had to do my ironing so was forced a bit of Neighbours. Ironed my shirt by 6:45, then I had to go to 13 & o's pre-wedding gathering thingy.
Was shocked by the sheer number of cars, and, hence, people inside, the vast majority of which I had absolutely no idea who they were or why they were there - a lot of them were quite old. The food was pretty nice....
Left at 9:30. Ironed my pants while watching Samurai Champloo. I must admit - the theme song is growing on me. But the story is still pretty bland. A bit different this week - partly told from the point of view of some policeman. And a few more slightly interesting characters. But it is so low compared to Ghost in the Shell and Evangelion....seriously.
Ran out of staples, so was going through my drawer looking for some loose ones, and I couldn't find any, cos I had already gone through the drawer sometime last week when I ran out last time and just found a small lot. So I went to the cupboard and got another box, and took it back to put it in the drawer, and there was like a whole box there already. Dur....
Wanted a coffee from the coffee guy, but I was having some interview at the time he came. So, no luck there.
Was still hungry after lunch, so got a macadamia biscuit from the charity thing. Tasted damn good - much better than the other ones I've had from there. Of course, now its gone so I'll have to wait till they fill it again. Was still pretty hungry, though....
Got a phone call from the optometrist, who informed me, as I had suspected was told contrarily by the reception person, that the contacts he gave me before were, while disposable, still usable for a month, not just a day. So....I hurriedly dumped solution on them as soon as I got home so I can wear them tommorrow - yay! Evil glasses need to go now.
Someone parked in my spot again....
I have quite a bit to do tommorrow afternoon, and more time since Uni is not on so there is no lunch. But I'm thinking I should just go Garbo to buy jeans and the Live CD.....
I've read another chapter or so of the CS Lewis book - Till we have Faces - and, I have to say, its getting very much 'cannot put it down' type thing. Of course, given the fact that I'm reading it at work, the 'putting it down' bit is pretty much a given. But, if not, I'd just keep reading it. He said it was his favourite fiction work; at present, I'm inclined to agree.
Watched The Simpsons, then remembered that I had to do my ironing so was forced a bit of Neighbours. Ironed my shirt by 6:45, then I had to go to 13 & o's pre-wedding gathering thingy.
Was shocked by the sheer number of cars, and, hence, people inside, the vast majority of which I had absolutely no idea who they were or why they were there - a lot of them were quite old. The food was pretty nice....
Left at 9:30. Ironed my pants while watching Samurai Champloo. I must admit - the theme song is growing on me. But the story is still pretty bland. A bit different this week - partly told from the point of view of some policeman. And a few more slightly interesting characters. But it is so low compared to Ghost in the Shell and Evangelion....seriously.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home