"A long time ago, we used to be friends....." - The Dandy Warhols
No deep reason for quote - well, there might be, but I can't remember. It was just going around my head a bit today.
Worked 9-4.
My cold thing a little better. At least I felt like eating. Which I did.
Woke up very tired, even though I went to bed about an hour earlier, and didn't feel so ill. Weird, huh?
Went to B's house straight again. As I predicted, pool thing had stopped working. Got it working again, though it took half an hour. Tried to test it so it would continue working, but don't know if it will. At least I am better equipped to make it work again, should it stop again. Which it probably will.
Had a longer swim. Stopped cos it got too cold. As soon as I got out, it started raining. Now isn't that ironic, don't you think? Sort of.
Watched The Simpsons at B's house, cos it was 6 already. It was another Christmas episode - where Bart ruins Christmas and pretends it was a burgular. The best part is Kent Brockman. 'Strong words. Strong, bewildering words', etc.
Went to my new house to pick up luggage bags re: trip down to parents house tommorrow. I think I forgot to take my old shoes, which I was supposed to take on Tuesday. I recall seeing a plastic bag just inside the door, which I think I put them in there on Tuesday. But I'm not sure about that.
Went back to the new house at 9, cos I had to tape SBS beginning at 10 (Ghost in the Shell), continuing straight after at 10:30 (The End of Evangelion) and straight after that at 12:00 (Happy Tree Friends Christmas Special). Yippee! Hopefully, the indoor antenna thing will hold up. I feel sure that there must be an external antenna there somewhere, but I keep forgetting to check visually from outside.
Watched 'Threshold'. I thought it would be like the X-Files, and its not. Its more like Batlestar Gallatica or something like that. There's no real mystery - aliens are here, and they're evil; its a fact. Might try watching one more episode, but am not expecting to like it.
Now its 10:50, and I haven't begun packing. Mainly cos I have to pack mainly clothes, and most of them are in the dryer, which won't finish for another hour or so. Of course, I'm not gonna be packing that late. Unfortunately, it seems I'll have to leave most of it till tommorrow, which means I can't leave as early as I'd have liked.
Up to 1 Samuel 19 or so. Its at pretty much the beginning of the 'David vs Saul' thing - which gets rather tedious cos of Saul's unrelenting "changes of heart".
Well, I should try and pack some now. Yeah, I know its not gonna work.....
Worked 9-4.
My cold thing a little better. At least I felt like eating. Which I did.
Woke up very tired, even though I went to bed about an hour earlier, and didn't feel so ill. Weird, huh?
Went to B's house straight again. As I predicted, pool thing had stopped working. Got it working again, though it took half an hour. Tried to test it so it would continue working, but don't know if it will. At least I am better equipped to make it work again, should it stop again. Which it probably will.
Had a longer swim. Stopped cos it got too cold. As soon as I got out, it started raining. Now isn't that ironic, don't you think? Sort of.
Watched The Simpsons at B's house, cos it was 6 already. It was another Christmas episode - where Bart ruins Christmas and pretends it was a burgular. The best part is Kent Brockman. 'Strong words. Strong, bewildering words', etc.
Went to my new house to pick up luggage bags re: trip down to parents house tommorrow. I think I forgot to take my old shoes, which I was supposed to take on Tuesday. I recall seeing a plastic bag just inside the door, which I think I put them in there on Tuesday. But I'm not sure about that.
Went back to the new house at 9, cos I had to tape SBS beginning at 10 (Ghost in the Shell), continuing straight after at 10:30 (The End of Evangelion) and straight after that at 12:00 (Happy Tree Friends Christmas Special). Yippee! Hopefully, the indoor antenna thing will hold up. I feel sure that there must be an external antenna there somewhere, but I keep forgetting to check visually from outside.
Watched 'Threshold'. I thought it would be like the X-Files, and its not. Its more like Batlestar Gallatica or something like that. There's no real mystery - aliens are here, and they're evil; its a fact. Might try watching one more episode, but am not expecting to like it.
Now its 10:50, and I haven't begun packing. Mainly cos I have to pack mainly clothes, and most of them are in the dryer, which won't finish for another hour or so. Of course, I'm not gonna be packing that late. Unfortunately, it seems I'll have to leave most of it till tommorrow, which means I can't leave as early as I'd have liked.
Up to 1 Samuel 19 or so. Its at pretty much the beginning of the 'David vs Saul' thing - which gets rather tedious cos of Saul's unrelenting "changes of heart".
Well, I should try and pack some now. Yeah, I know its not gonna work.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home