"I wear my sunglasses at night"
Got up about 10:30.
Ate 8 weetbix.
Watched episodes 8 and 9 of Sopranos season 3.
Did shopping. Didn't buy....stuff what we can't mention but Mogli told me to buy.
Watched part of Sopranos season 3 episode 10.
Based on V's insistence, watched U2 3D. Pretty awesome. If just for the 3D stuff. Seriously, its like you're actually there.
Watched rest of Sopranos season 3 episode 10.
Played some more Wii - tennis and then tennis, baseball, bowling and golf training.
Went to Ali's house - steamboat! It wasn't that bad, cos I had lots of beef and chicken.
Played Mahjong. But it was too easy! Got a full house and some 7 pair thing. Basically, I took everyone's money.
Slept just before 12.
Ate 8 weetbix.
Watched episodes 8 and 9 of Sopranos season 3.
Did shopping. Didn't buy....stuff what we can't mention but Mogli told me to buy.
Watched part of Sopranos season 3 episode 10.
Based on V's insistence, watched U2 3D. Pretty awesome. If just for the 3D stuff. Seriously, its like you're actually there.
Watched rest of Sopranos season 3 episode 10.
Played some more Wii - tennis and then tennis, baseball, bowling and golf training.
Went to Ali's house - steamboat! It wasn't that bad, cos I had lots of beef and chicken.
Played Mahjong. But it was too easy! Got a full house and some 7 pair thing. Basically, I took everyone's money.
Slept just before 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home