"A man makes a picture; a moving picture" - U2, Lemon
Church...
Went for lunch with Leo. To Taurus - yay!
Had beef kway teow.
Didn't get a drink; which was, in hindsight, a mistake.
Also, I didn't get the large size; which was, in hindsight, a mistake.
Got movies from Leo. I wasn't expecting much from them. Wise move.
Watched Idiocracy first. Idiotic! And not in a good way.
Watched Little Children, while doing some ironing. I thought from the preview that it would be bad. And - it was! Terribly immature, really.
Watched some Sopranos; the Pine Barrens episode. Super!
Played some Wii. Finally took the plunge and took a shot at boxing. Didn't do too well, but I got a KO in the second round. Tiring, or what?
Leo came. He took his movies back. Yay!
Went to the local park. But there was nothing there but sand. Guessing the cricket nets ain't coming back. Ever.
So went to Apsley instead. Played cricket; essentially in the dark. Thus it didn't last super long.
Went to Maccas for dinner. Food took ages, burger was insanely small and, of course, there were no shakes. So, in summary, a fine dining experience.
Had 9 weetbix. 9! Thanks, Maccas.
Watched Rove. Nyeh. Didn't finished till just before 11.
Went for lunch with Leo. To Taurus - yay!
Had beef kway teow.
Didn't get a drink; which was, in hindsight, a mistake.
Also, I didn't get the large size; which was, in hindsight, a mistake.
Got movies from Leo. I wasn't expecting much from them. Wise move.
Watched Idiocracy first. Idiotic! And not in a good way.
Watched Little Children, while doing some ironing. I thought from the preview that it would be bad. And - it was! Terribly immature, really.
Watched some Sopranos; the Pine Barrens episode. Super!
Played some Wii. Finally took the plunge and took a shot at boxing. Didn't do too well, but I got a KO in the second round. Tiring, or what?
Leo came. He took his movies back. Yay!
Went to the local park. But there was nothing there but sand. Guessing the cricket nets ain't coming back. Ever.
So went to Apsley instead. Played cricket; essentially in the dark. Thus it didn't last super long.
Went to Maccas for dinner. Food took ages, burger was insanely small and, of course, there were no shakes. So, in summary, a fine dining experience.
Had 9 weetbix. 9! Thanks, Maccas.
Watched Rove. Nyeh. Didn't finished till just before 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home