American Express - Don't leave home without it!
Or even better - don't leave home without somebody else's!
Yes - I was informed today that I have become the latest victim in credit card fraud. I check the online thing like everyday, and yesterday it was fine - now there's like these multitude of purchases, apparently. Including Heroes from Amazon, incidentally.....
Ai.
Got up just before 7. Didn't make lunch, cos Mogli said yesterday his plan was to go Subi and get Jesters. Anyways....
Got to work thus too early. Played soccer with Mogli for a while, though, so no reading.
Really, really slow morning. Yerk.
Decided not to get Jesters and went to the locale shoppe and got roast beef rolls. But that place is so crowded - didn't finish till like 1:20.
So then went to Subi cos Mogli needed to do some identification check thing at the post office. Saw WAB? there. Bizzarro.
Anyway, that took ages, too. Didn't finish there till 1:45. So were gonna get takeaway coffee, but WAB?, who's a manager, wouldn't hear it. So we sat at Vero (same as my car insurance....), where Michael Braun was, and had the coffee there.
Didn't finish till 2:05, and then had to drive back, so didn't start work again till 2:15.
I'll pretend to care.
Not much going on in the afternoon. Destroyed my AMEX, at least - just in case I forget and use it. Bye bye, little CA symbol....
Finally got my letter from Bankwest, so could finally transfer my money from ING's lousy 6.15% interest to their fantabulous 7% interest! Groovy!
Also got a large envelope which I was hoping (actually, pretty sure) that it would be the super from either MLC or Accountants Super - but it was just Rio asking me to vote to accept their takeover of some mining company I've never heard of - though it is worth $30 billion, or something (according to them).
Watched The Simpsons and Futurama. Then I saw some Idol stuff where they announced the top two from yesterday - man, Mogli was right about that; they were the suckiest bunch of suckers that ever sucked!
Then kept watching El Cid. Maybe my mum liked it for all the Shakespearean (as I imagine it would be like, having never read it) court (as in, kingdom, not law) drama. But the guy at the start said El Cid's claim to fame was uniting all Spaniards against the invading Africans, and it showed those Africans - but now its 2/3rds way through and they're still only making preparations to land! And all El Cid's done so far is divide, far as I can tell. He was just banished from his own kingdom, for goodness sake!
Interesting that this is the same stuff we were learning about on Monday night. Sort of. I think that's made me more confused.
Moops! Moops!
Slept about 10:30.
Yes - I was informed today that I have become the latest victim in credit card fraud. I check the online thing like everyday, and yesterday it was fine - now there's like these multitude of purchases, apparently. Including Heroes from Amazon, incidentally.....
Ai.
Got up just before 7. Didn't make lunch, cos Mogli said yesterday his plan was to go Subi and get Jesters. Anyways....
Got to work thus too early. Played soccer with Mogli for a while, though, so no reading.
Really, really slow morning. Yerk.
Decided not to get Jesters and went to the locale shoppe and got roast beef rolls. But that place is so crowded - didn't finish till like 1:20.
So then went to Subi cos Mogli needed to do some identification check thing at the post office. Saw WAB? there. Bizzarro.
Anyway, that took ages, too. Didn't finish there till 1:45. So were gonna get takeaway coffee, but WAB?, who's a manager, wouldn't hear it. So we sat at Vero (same as my car insurance....), where Michael Braun was, and had the coffee there.
Didn't finish till 2:05, and then had to drive back, so didn't start work again till 2:15.
I'll pretend to care.
Not much going on in the afternoon. Destroyed my AMEX, at least - just in case I forget and use it. Bye bye, little CA symbol....
Finally got my letter from Bankwest, so could finally transfer my money from ING's lousy 6.15% interest to their fantabulous 7% interest! Groovy!
Also got a large envelope which I was hoping (actually, pretty sure) that it would be the super from either MLC or Accountants Super - but it was just Rio asking me to vote to accept their takeover of some mining company I've never heard of - though it is worth $30 billion, or something (according to them).
Watched The Simpsons and Futurama. Then I saw some Idol stuff where they announced the top two from yesterday - man, Mogli was right about that; they were the suckiest bunch of suckers that ever sucked!
Then kept watching El Cid. Maybe my mum liked it for all the Shakespearean (as I imagine it would be like, having never read it) court (as in, kingdom, not law) drama. But the guy at the start said El Cid's claim to fame was uniting all Spaniards against the invading Africans, and it showed those Africans - but now its 2/3rds way through and they're still only making preparations to land! And all El Cid's done so far is divide, far as I can tell. He was just banished from his own kingdom, for goodness sake!
Interesting that this is the same stuff we were learning about on Monday night. Sort of. I think that's made me more confused.
Moops! Moops!
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home