Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Prison life consists of routine. And then more routine." - Red, The Shawshank Redemption

Just have a guess. Go on....

Got up about 9. Took my washing out from last night and put the next load in.
Internet still not working.
Wanted tea, but no milk. Eventually had green tea instead. It was OK. Had a donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles as well. Cos there was no other food....

Put all my photos on from my camera - that took ages. Then there was more ages spent collating some of my panoramas - only up to day 8. In the meantime, was ripping the songs from the CDs that I bought, which took longer than normal cos the internet wasn't working so there was no update thing. So I was updating my ipod, too.
Rang the iinet helpline, but there was some prerecorded message which said they were experiencing broadband problems in my area. Don't know how they could tell that from a mobile phone....

Went down to the post office about 11, cos I figured it might be one of those ones that close at 12. It wasn't - it obviously closes all day. So, great.

Went shopping at Broadway about 1:30. I think I managed to get all of the essentials, including toilet paper and dinner and lunch and stuff for next week. At least, part of next week. Wholly satisfying shopping expedition. The only thing I didn't get was hand soap, and that's cos I couldn't find it, not that I forgot. And its not that important....

Was waiting for my third load of washing, but it was still gonna be half an hour, so I just gave up and went over to 13's house to dry what I already had. He was watching football, so watched some of that - stoopid Dockers won. Then watched some rugby, where Australia lost rather convincingly. Then there was more football with Eagles doing well - well, Ben Cousins was, anyway. And then soccer, with Japan hopefully going to win.
Also ate some pizza and drank some tea. Left about 7:15.

Went over to V's house, cos we were going out for his birthday. Actually, it was just family and an aunt. But, anyway....
Went to Terrazza's in Applecross. I had the duet, which was OK, I guess. Also there was garlic bread and chips and then more chips and then I had someone else's chicken. V's dad kept ordering food and that....

Then went back to his house and I had coffee. Me and V talked to Ali for a bit about the trip - until 11 or so. Then went home.

Slept nearly straight away. I mean, the internet was still not working, so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home