Escape the Daily Grind - Gloria Jeans' logo
Got up just after 9, which was a nice time. Had a shower, then went off to Woolworths in Subiaco to do shopping.
Got a lot of stuff. I was quite sure I had over 12 items, but went through the express lane anyway cos there was only one normal register open and it was full, and there was like nobody else around, anyway. Well, almost nobody. Nyerf.
Got back about 10:30, and left almost straight away to go to Garbo, cos I tried to use my Epic beans on Saturday night (to also quell my munchies) and discovered that my grinder had been full of water for some time and now did work like nothing. Plus Garbo has a Gloria Jeans.....
So I went to Myer and saw the range of grinders, which was the first grinder I had and the second grinder I had. So, naturally, I got the second one again for my third. At least its in stainless steel instead of some shiny grey plastic. And the spoon is a little different. Great! $50, though. I thought it was cheaper last time.
Got a VVL. Ah, great. Nowhere near as good as the last time, though. The first sip tasted a little bitter. Still.... I noticed that they don't have a long macchiato, but they do have the picolo latte. Interesting. But Mogli said they have a caramel macchiato, and I couldn't see that - I think he got it wrong, cos there is a caramel latte, or caramel mocha, or something.
Saw some people selling Citibank credit cards. I figured I have too much credit as it is. But they seem to have more flexible flight options... oh well. Mine is good enough.
Got back about 11:45. I started watching Rat Race, which I downloaded last night cos, like Mean Girls, I taped it some time ago (like 3 years? maybe more) and missed the ending.
Went to work at 1. Not really anything much to do, but I was doing something - can't really remember what.
Mogli was trying to say that cos he bought me that coffee on Saturday that that was the end of the bet, even though I didn't win that till Sunday, cos that's when the game was on. But I think he was just complaining cos he likes to whinge and stuff.
Mogli bid on a toy helicopter - that actually flies - on ebay - it was like $15 plus $15 postage - cos his like kiddy cousin got one for his birthday, or something. I'm thinking of getting one for myself.
Left at 5.
Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother, and part of nominations - it was really boring, though. Had leftover pizza for dinner. Mmmm - reheated goo....
Watched a bit of 1 vs 100, but it was some silly blond lady - I couldn't see her getting very far.
Watched the end of Rat Race. Once again, it wasn't worth it. Still - unexpected, I think.
Slept about 10:30.
Got a lot of stuff. I was quite sure I had over 12 items, but went through the express lane anyway cos there was only one normal register open and it was full, and there was like nobody else around, anyway. Well, almost nobody. Nyerf.
Got back about 10:30, and left almost straight away to go to Garbo, cos I tried to use my Epic beans on Saturday night (to also quell my munchies) and discovered that my grinder had been full of water for some time and now did work like nothing. Plus Garbo has a Gloria Jeans.....
So I went to Myer and saw the range of grinders, which was the first grinder I had and the second grinder I had. So, naturally, I got the second one again for my third. At least its in stainless steel instead of some shiny grey plastic. And the spoon is a little different. Great! $50, though. I thought it was cheaper last time.
Got a VVL. Ah, great. Nowhere near as good as the last time, though. The first sip tasted a little bitter. Still.... I noticed that they don't have a long macchiato, but they do have the picolo latte. Interesting. But Mogli said they have a caramel macchiato, and I couldn't see that - I think he got it wrong, cos there is a caramel latte, or caramel mocha, or something.
Saw some people selling Citibank credit cards. I figured I have too much credit as it is. But they seem to have more flexible flight options... oh well. Mine is good enough.
Got back about 11:45. I started watching Rat Race, which I downloaded last night cos, like Mean Girls, I taped it some time ago (like 3 years? maybe more) and missed the ending.
Went to work at 1. Not really anything much to do, but I was doing something - can't really remember what.
Mogli was trying to say that cos he bought me that coffee on Saturday that that was the end of the bet, even though I didn't win that till Sunday, cos that's when the game was on. But I think he was just complaining cos he likes to whinge and stuff.
Mogli bid on a toy helicopter - that actually flies - on ebay - it was like $15 plus $15 postage - cos his like kiddy cousin got one for his birthday, or something. I'm thinking of getting one for myself.
Left at 5.
Watched The Simpsons and Big Brother, and part of nominations - it was really boring, though. Had leftover pizza for dinner. Mmmm - reheated goo....
Watched a bit of 1 vs 100, but it was some silly blond lady - I couldn't see her getting very far.
Watched the end of Rat Race. Once again, it wasn't worth it. Still - unexpected, I think.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home