Friday, December 01, 2006

Berchibald T Barlow: "Monty, we are ahead of you! If you'll just open that door you'll see the next mayor of Springfield!"

Everybody: "Ooohhh!"
Ranier Wolfcastle: "I like very much"
Berchibald T Barlow: "No [not the water cooler]....Bob!"
Dr Hibbert: "Well he's even better"

Got up past 6:30. Ate breakfast - those rice bubbles really aren't very filling.

Got to work and was all set to get morning tea, cos Mogli had that plan from Wednesday. Then at 8:30 it turns out I have to go to Mogli's dad's office to do the stuff, so I ended up missing out, cept I got a piece of chocolate cake when I got back at 12.

Watched a bit of cricket at lunch, but it finished almost as soon as we turned it on. Walked down to the corner shop cos Mogli was getting chips, but I left straight after that.

Went to have my lunch and the bread was mouldy. So I just heated up my chicken - but there wasn't much left. Ate some chocolate, which was almost the entire end of the food in the house. It was enough till dinner - I guess.

Watched three episodes of Seinfeld season 7. It seems this is a fairly weak season - except for the Soup Nazi and where Susan dies from licking the envelopes, but that won't happen till the very last episode. I'm not sure if I'll bother with getting the other seasons - though I probably will.

I had started my washing, but it was still going by 4 and had quite a bit left. So I just left.

Went to FCC - did a bit of stuff. Left about 5:15.

Went to V's house. He had already said he wouldn't be there, but luckily Ali was so I didn't have to, quote, "just leave it in the backyard". So, The Queen can blame them if anything is missing....

Went to my grandma's house then cos my parents were there again. Had casserole thingy with those dumplings. It was very nice, but I was very hungry, so I had two helpings and then it was all gone but I wasn't completely full.

Got a call from V re: the stuff. He obviously didn't take me seriously when I said it was like half a person. So he had to look inside, and we concluded that shes part of some sort of smuggling ring, or something. Tax fraud, most likely. Or not.

Watched The Castle, which was nowhere near as funny as I remember. Then I left. Got home about 11. Watched about one more episode of Seinfeld. Then I went to bed. Guess it was about 12.

Another amusing Singapore picture, courtesy of Mogli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home