Lisa: "He [Dr Nick Riviera] must be as good as Dr Hibbert.....It says so right in his ad...."
Woke up about 10.
Had my shower and posted letters, then it was about 10:50, so I left. Had to get petrol first - yay!
Went to church, then went more or less straight away to the bank. Didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.
Had lunch, for the second day in a row, at the upstairs of the Southlands shopping centre. However, went to the shop next door to the Japanese one - I had beef kway teow. Was very nice, and quite big. Plus, Jean paid for me, so that was nice.
I went to Garbo after that. Was planning to buy some denim stuff, but I was again presented with the problem of not being able to tell even if they are guys ones....
I found some more chinos, and they were all hanging up so that was easy to see. I bought some dark coloured ones (for a change). Then I realised that a way to tell guys denims is the size - if it was easily visible. For future reference, I guess.....It still wouldn't solve my problem of knowing colour or fit or if they have that horrible vintage/stone wash stuff, but.....
I bought a belt as well, but, for some reason, they don't have correlation to size in inches, but are size like 2, 3, 4 etc. So I asked the lady and she says like a 3 or a 4. So I got a 3 - yeah, that was too small. Will have to change it like next week, or whatever.
As is my want/habit/vice, got a VVL from Gloria Jean's. And the next one is free! As the lady said, its anything regular sized so, she advised 'get something expensive'. I probably won't though. How can I say no to the VVL? King among coffees......
So I got home and I was feeling too.....sleepy, I guess, after that lunch. Besides, I had my ironing to do, so I did all my shirts while watching The Godfather Part III. Then I took a break and did some accounting stuff till 5:30. At which time I completed my ironing till 5:45, when I prepared some dinner stuff till 6.
Finished watching The Godfather 3 during dinner and a little after. The second to last scene really is a great climax, and it almost makes me cry, despite the fact that, as I've probably said, Sofia Coppola isn't much of an actress, and makes the character quite fake.
Incidentally.....thats another failed curry recipe mix. I really am despairing, here. Admittedly, this wasn't even purporting to be a curry, but it was supposed to be some Thai thingy, and, its like, I DON'T THINK SO.
Going back to work tommorrow.....with no WorkM2 (who, as a result, shall now be known as X). Was browsing Amazon tonight and saw a collection of Babylon 5 movies.....but I'm sure I'll have to wait at least until he gets back from Canada - and who knows when that will be?
Had my shower and posted letters, then it was about 10:50, so I left. Had to get petrol first - yay!
Went to church, then went more or less straight away to the bank. Didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.
Had lunch, for the second day in a row, at the upstairs of the Southlands shopping centre. However, went to the shop next door to the Japanese one - I had beef kway teow. Was very nice, and quite big. Plus, Jean paid for me, so that was nice.
I went to Garbo after that. Was planning to buy some denim stuff, but I was again presented with the problem of not being able to tell even if they are guys ones....
I found some more chinos, and they were all hanging up so that was easy to see. I bought some dark coloured ones (for a change). Then I realised that a way to tell guys denims is the size - if it was easily visible. For future reference, I guess.....It still wouldn't solve my problem of knowing colour or fit or if they have that horrible vintage/stone wash stuff, but.....
I bought a belt as well, but, for some reason, they don't have correlation to size in inches, but are size like 2, 3, 4 etc. So I asked the lady and she says like a 3 or a 4. So I got a 3 - yeah, that was too small. Will have to change it like next week, or whatever.
As is my want/habit/vice, got a VVL from Gloria Jean's. And the next one is free! As the lady said, its anything regular sized so, she advised 'get something expensive'. I probably won't though. How can I say no to the VVL? King among coffees......
So I got home and I was feeling too.....sleepy, I guess, after that lunch. Besides, I had my ironing to do, so I did all my shirts while watching The Godfather Part III. Then I took a break and did some accounting stuff till 5:30. At which time I completed my ironing till 5:45, when I prepared some dinner stuff till 6.
Finished watching The Godfather 3 during dinner and a little after. The second to last scene really is a great climax, and it almost makes me cry, despite the fact that, as I've probably said, Sofia Coppola isn't much of an actress, and makes the character quite fake.
Incidentally.....thats another failed curry recipe mix. I really am despairing, here. Admittedly, this wasn't even purporting to be a curry, but it was supposed to be some Thai thingy, and, its like, I DON'T THINK SO.
Going back to work tommorrow.....with no WorkM2 (who, as a result, shall now be known as X). Was browsing Amazon tonight and saw a collection of Babylon 5 movies.....but I'm sure I'll have to wait at least until he gets back from Canada - and who knows when that will be?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home