Saturday, May 27, 2006

"Its amazing - so simple, yet so devious" - Jerry Seinfeld

George: "This is what I do"

Woke up just before 11, as predicted but not really expected.

Played some CivII, then had a shower.

Watched a bit more of The Godfather Part II, then went shopping. Bought some other thing to try and get some sort of curry thing. Though, I'm not sure if this is even pretending to be a curry.

Watched a bit more of The Godfather II after that. Incidentally, I only recognised Dominic Chianese (Corrato "Junior" Soprano) because I knew he was Johnny Olla. After I knew, I couldn't picture the face, but the voice was frighteningly the same - since this is like 30 years ago, or whatever. Unfortunately, he really only has one significant scene; right at the start.

Did about 45 minutes of account stuff. Now properly up to date........I guess.

Watched the rest of Godfather II. I still really don't understand, and I guess I never will, while people think its so good.

Saw part of Look Whos Talking Too, cos it was on TV. It looked really stupid, so I didn't watch any more of it.

Watched another two episodes of Seinfeld instead, including The Race, which is a great episode.

So thats another Saturday. Oh well - easy come, easy go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home