"For that brief moment, I was a marine biologist" - George
Had the same praying experience as yesterday - the 15 minute alarm thing. Though maybe it only lasted 10 minutes this time.
Got a coffee in the morning, cos I had to walk down Kings Park road and it was insanely freezing - I could see my breath.
Was out of the office all day - great!
Played a bit more CivII. Wiped out the Spanish and the Germans (again), but they only had 3 cities between them.
Watched some more Sienfeld. Still haven't found what I'm looking for....
Watched Samurai Champloo - still not very good. Had some whole ridiculous Brokeback Mountain thing going on......less said the better, I think.
Now I got the beginnings of a cold.....so its all good.
Got a coffee in the morning, cos I had to walk down Kings Park road and it was insanely freezing - I could see my breath.
Was out of the office all day - great!
Played a bit more CivII. Wiped out the Spanish and the Germans (again), but they only had 3 cities between them.
Watched some more Sienfeld. Still haven't found what I'm looking for....
Watched Samurai Champloo - still not very good. Had some whole ridiculous Brokeback Mountain thing going on......less said the better, I think.
Now I got the beginnings of a cold.....so its all good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home