Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Countdown to a resigning - 3 days to go...

Homer: "Hey, I don't tell you how to do your job"
Moe: "Sorry, Homer"
Homer: "You know, if you tilt the glass there won't be so much foam"
Moe: "Sorry, Homer"

Going back to work after the long weekend was nowhere near as difficult as I thought it would be. Though, that may be just because I had stuff to do all day, and there was morning tea.

As a result of morning tea, I didn't need to eat lunch. So, went for my usual walk. Tried to ring back that person that rang me last Tuesday, but they weren't there. Tried another two or so times before I listened to her entire answering machine message, which said that she was away till October 4. So.....good.

Made it a point to go and join the SGIO church, but it turned out to be a Uniting church kinda on its side next to a SGIO building, sorta forming a culdesac.
Once again it didn't rain. One of these days it will - though there's only really two more chances.
It was really windy today, though, though surprisingly not so much atop the infamously windy hill.

Some staff members trying to get me to get on of the admin staff to arrange lunch on Friday. I figured I'd just wait to see if someone else arranges it. Then, later that afternoon, one of the partner's told me there'd be morning tea on Friday and asked me to pick some food. I said I couldn't think of a cake, so said I'd get back to him by Thursday. Thus, there will probably be no lunch, since I won't be very hungry - ditto today.

But, also, maybe I subconciously remembered I'd be going out for dinner to Hog's Breath tonight(for goodness knows what reason - just to avoid the normal cell thing), and since its not cheap and since I'll soon be losing my income stream, I should make the most of it. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home