Monday, September 26, 2005

Countdown to a resigning - 4 days to go...

Agent Smith: "You hear that, Mr Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability - it is the sound of your death"

Had a fun three days at my parents house, doing nothing. Watched the Eagle's lose the grand final. Terrible game, due to the defensive style and thus low scoring. Luckily, got Triple J reception, so were listening to Roy and HG commentary instead of irritating TV people. Was a bit silly though, 'cos the reception, being digital, was a second or so behind the commentary.

Watched my Murder Most Horrid video. Was quite amusing. Had to leave it there so my parents could watch it too. Didn't practice my sax. Read a few pages of my OT Survey text book. So, really, a very unproductive time. Which was nice.

Terribly boring drive up and back, even with my lovely ipod and its delightful in-car attachment thing. Decided to just stick with the freeway route from now on, because I'm bored with the Fremantle-Kwinana-Rockingham scenery, and it really is just too slow. Also, had an altercation with an ambulance, where I had to get off the road and almost ran into a pole. It bent my side mirror, and I thought it was like almost broken - but it was actually just moved on its hinge. Still... I was wondering if I could claim back the insurance with no excess, or, failing that, sue the council of.........Rockingham, or wherever. But no need in the end.

Went for dinner tonight with one of my housemates' parents, who are over to check on his wedding plans, or some such, and various other people. They are now staying in the house for the next three weeks, so may have to, like, do the small talk thing. Sigh.

Did my irioning today when I got back. Not much clothes left now - been throwing them away as I don't need them no more. Not expecting the next four days to rush by. But, it can't last forever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home