Countdown to a resigning - 6 (business) days to go...
Homer: "These people looked deep within my soul and assigned me a number based on the order in which I joined."
Had very bad coughing episode last night. Kept me awake till 12:30, then stopped abruptly. Was hoping that due to the lack of sleep, and substantial coughing, I could be sick enough to stay home - no such luck. Not feeling tired or ill when I woke up - 'cept the normal little sniffling and slight coughing. Only half-hoping actually; have my recruiting firm appointment today.
Finally managed to get two partners' details and apply for ICAA membership. Had to transfer $1000 to my credit card to cover the membership fee, plus some other expected transactions - Murder Most Horrid x 2 seasons, PlanetShakers, etc.
Speaking of Murder Most Horrid - got season 1 off ebay for a total cost of $22. Had to order from Great Britian - the postage was 4 pounds itself. In the process of bidding for season two - its at about $15 dollars at present. I fear that season 1 may be sent to my old address - hopefully there is still no-one moved in. Didn't really want to order from ebay, but apparently its difficult to buy it new - especially in this country. Its not on Amazon either.
Went to my interview at Gel near Trinity Arcade in the CBD. Sat waiting in a room for about 10 minutes - 5 of which were in the dark cos of some electrical problems. Ended up finishing within the lunch hour, but had to eat lunch also, so took an extra 15 minutes. They didn't really have any prospects.
Was supposed to be going for breakfast tommorrow at 7:30 with some work people, but the place was booked out. So....
Heading down south to my parent's house near Yallingup tommorrow after work, for the long weekend, so there will probably be no post tommorrow. Haven't been down since Easter, which is kinda strange. Can't remember all the reasons why, now. Last year I went down nearly every long weekend. I miss seeing the place after the rain - all nice and green, not like in summer. Therefore, now I should be packing.
Had very bad coughing episode last night. Kept me awake till 12:30, then stopped abruptly. Was hoping that due to the lack of sleep, and substantial coughing, I could be sick enough to stay home - no such luck. Not feeling tired or ill when I woke up - 'cept the normal little sniffling and slight coughing. Only half-hoping actually; have my recruiting firm appointment today.
Finally managed to get two partners' details and apply for ICAA membership. Had to transfer $1000 to my credit card to cover the membership fee, plus some other expected transactions - Murder Most Horrid x 2 seasons, PlanetShakers, etc.
Speaking of Murder Most Horrid - got season 1 off ebay for a total cost of $22. Had to order from Great Britian - the postage was 4 pounds itself. In the process of bidding for season two - its at about $15 dollars at present. I fear that season 1 may be sent to my old address - hopefully there is still no-one moved in. Didn't really want to order from ebay, but apparently its difficult to buy it new - especially in this country. Its not on Amazon either.
Went to my interview at Gel near Trinity Arcade in the CBD. Sat waiting in a room for about 10 minutes - 5 of which were in the dark cos of some electrical problems. Ended up finishing within the lunch hour, but had to eat lunch also, so took an extra 15 minutes. They didn't really have any prospects.
Was supposed to be going for breakfast tommorrow at 7:30 with some work people, but the place was booked out. So....
Heading down south to my parent's house near Yallingup tommorrow after work, for the long weekend, so there will probably be no post tommorrow. Haven't been down since Easter, which is kinda strange. Can't remember all the reasons why, now. Last year I went down nearly every long weekend. I miss seeing the place after the rain - all nice and green, not like in summer. Therefore, now I should be packing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home