Countdown to a resigning - 5 (business) days to go...
Crazy Clown Airlines' CEO: "You can fly anywhere in America, except Alaska or Hawaii"
Homer: "We can go anywhere in America, so where do you want to go?"
Bart: "Alaska!"
Lisa: "Hawaii!"
Murder Most Horrid season 1 was delivered today. And, yes, it went to the wrong address. Picked it up at lunchtime from the plumber's secretary what has their office out the back. Yes - it was a strange arrangement. Looks good - but I'll have to watch it down south with my parents, cos there is no time before then.
Got an email from the ICAA people saying my membership is approved. It says they'll send out a 'membership pack', but it doesn't say when. I hope it will be sometime next week, otherwise, um, I won't be here.
Very little work on this morning, but managed to fill up most of the time, somehow. Some jobs may go well over budget, but I'm afraid I'm too bored to care. Plus, of course, there's very little I can do about it. Really, such things must be expected, 'cos this is why I'm leaving in the first place.
Forgot to call back the people that rang me on Wednesday.....so now it'll have to wait till Tuesday. Not that I'm in a hurry, but these people all seem to be.
Done most of my packing for the trip. Have to remember to take the most important stuff (according to my mum) - ie the camera and its charger. Cos there's lots of flowers out, etc etc.
Writing this at lunch time, and the hour's over. Till Monday, then....
Homer: "We can go anywhere in America, so where do you want to go?"
Bart: "Alaska!"
Lisa: "Hawaii!"
Murder Most Horrid season 1 was delivered today. And, yes, it went to the wrong address. Picked it up at lunchtime from the plumber's secretary what has their office out the back. Yes - it was a strange arrangement. Looks good - but I'll have to watch it down south with my parents, cos there is no time before then.
Got an email from the ICAA people saying my membership is approved. It says they'll send out a 'membership pack', but it doesn't say when. I hope it will be sometime next week, otherwise, um, I won't be here.
Very little work on this morning, but managed to fill up most of the time, somehow. Some jobs may go well over budget, but I'm afraid I'm too bored to care. Plus, of course, there's very little I can do about it. Really, such things must be expected, 'cos this is why I'm leaving in the first place.
Forgot to call back the people that rang me on Wednesday.....so now it'll have to wait till Tuesday. Not that I'm in a hurry, but these people all seem to be.
Done most of my packing for the trip. Have to remember to take the most important stuff (according to my mum) - ie the camera and its charger. Cos there's lots of flowers out, etc etc.
Writing this at lunch time, and the hour's over. Till Monday, then....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home