Rev. Lovejoy: "We've made a false idol of this Brad Goodman!"
Made coffees.
BORING! That's work.
Went walking with Mogli (and Tomato) at lunch.
Went to Australia Post and lodged my mail redirection form.
Got a pie from Joe's. Turned out to be really crap cos it fell apart almost immediately.
Went to Epic.
Since the pie died, I was still really hungry so went to Miss Maud's and got a choc muffin. I shoulda got the chocolate/custard danish though. OH WELL!
Training....great!
A lot better than last time, at least. And, it finished on time. I guess.
Watched Friends then Biggest Loser.
Watched a bit of Sopranos season 3 episode 5.
Watched part of Rules of Engagement and Back to You.
Did ironing.
Got a call from V. Sydney....hmmm. I want to go.....my heart says yes but my head says no.
Watched a bit of Underbelly and Die Another Day. Neither very good.
Played Wii. A bit of tennis, then more advanced Olympic circuits.
Watched Newstopia. Interesting.... Shaun Micalef doing his usual thing.
Went walking with Mogli (and Tomato) at lunch.
Went to Australia Post and lodged my mail redirection form.
Got a pie from Joe's. Turned out to be really crap cos it fell apart almost immediately.
Went to Epic.
Since the pie died, I was still really hungry so went to Miss Maud's and got a choc muffin. I shoulda got the chocolate/custard danish though. OH WELL!
Training....great!
A lot better than last time, at least. And, it finished on time. I guess.
Watched Friends then Biggest Loser.
Watched a bit of Sopranos season 3 episode 5.
Watched part of Rules of Engagement and Back to You.
Did ironing.
Got a call from V. Sydney....hmmm. I want to go.....my heart says yes but my head says no.
Watched a bit of Underbelly and Die Another Day. Neither very good.
Played Wii. A bit of tennis, then more advanced Olympic circuits.
Watched Newstopia. Interesting.... Shaun Micalef doing his usual thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home