Friday, May 30, 2008

I love biscuits

Namely, today, lemon crisp and ginger nuts. Yay! Nothing fancy; just simple, wholesome, honest food. Well, its not wholesome or honest....

Made coffee. However, it seems that the milk expired on the 22nd. So when I poured out the remained that was cold, there was this big solidish lump of gunk. Lovely.

Left later and took the new route; albeit the slower but safer (as in less likely to get lost) version. And I still got to work by 8:15. So I guess it really is an improvement, after all.

Pretty much nothing on in the morning.

Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Went to Strathfield. Exchanged my bad remote of a new one. Strangely, it looks rather quite different. I'm worried....

Went to Mogli's dad's place. Hopefully for the last time with this external lady.

Drinks. Could've been worser.

Did some more pruning, but it was very uneasy to see, what with all the dark cloudyness.

Watched Friends.

Went to McDonalds. Got the McEurope burger, plus food for 13.
It was quite expensive, and it had too much cheese and not enough sauce. Plus, as it goes without saying, it wasn't very big.

Cell.

Watched Ghost in the Shell episode 6.

Prepared some more hooks to hang my last 3 pictures.

Slept about 11:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home