"You're out of your tree" - Tony Soprano
Watched The 39 Steps. Not a bad film; full of holes and that of course, but what can you do, really?
Did shopping. Such an exciting experience. I'm always half thinking about trying new stuff like side-dishes and the frozen food section and the like. My main problem, strangely, is that usually I have enough trouble just fitting my bare essentials into my basket; I think I normally have too many items for the express lane as it is.
Rain, rain, rain. So much for global warming; had all my lights on for most of the day cos it was so damn dark.
Did washing anyway. In my defense, the rain had stopped by then; but it was almost certainly gonna start up again that night.
Watched 5 episodes of Sopranos season 1. Mainly cos season 6 was so crap that I have to go back to the start and relive the glory days, so to speak. And, of cos, there is nothing to watch on TV on Saturdays.
Did shopping. Such an exciting experience. I'm always half thinking about trying new stuff like side-dishes and the frozen food section and the like. My main problem, strangely, is that usually I have enough trouble just fitting my bare essentials into my basket; I think I normally have too many items for the express lane as it is.
Rain, rain, rain. So much for global warming; had all my lights on for most of the day cos it was so damn dark.
Did washing anyway. In my defense, the rain had stopped by then; but it was almost certainly gonna start up again that night.
Watched 5 episodes of Sopranos season 1. Mainly cos season 6 was so crap that I have to go back to the start and relive the glory days, so to speak. And, of cos, there is nothing to watch on TV on Saturdays.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home