Friday, April 04, 2008

Homer: "And that's the end of that chapter!"

Polo day........... Yawn.

Made coffees. Again. But now the cups are just too....used.

Sold Woolworths and Rio. Yay; money! But still not enough; I have ANZ, Wesfarmers and Ozgrowth yet to sell, and, at best, they aren't up. At all, really. I'm getting to the stage where a slight increase above the 0 and they are so outta here. My loan awaits!

Had toasted sandwich. And curry puff, cos Mogli traded; don't really know why.
Watched Ellen.
Went to Epic. Its always good there.
Drew money.
Forgot to buy beans; mainly cos WAB? and Tomato were there too, and Mogli kept going on and on about how he was leaving, even though I thot the plan was to keep Tomato out of the loop, cos he.....hasn't got his stripes yet, shall we say.

Got email for schedule of HR consultant lady, whose coming on Monday. And man, can't wait for that. Yeah. I think I'm gonna have to just not say nothing. Too little, too late, etc.

Watched Friends.

Had Honey BBQ twister (new flavour!) after very long line at KFC. It wasn't terribly terrible.

Cell....

Didn't have no plans to stay around, but left almost straight away anyway, cos I got a call from Mogli, who got job his job with BDO.
And I ain't gonna be philosophical. I mean, any more so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home