Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!" - Dory, Finding Nemo

Leo left in the very early morning. Since he was there, it was about the first time I've had to close the bathroom door. It was not a huge success.

Ate 6 weetbix.

Finished watching Made for Each Other. Another very typical, fairly lacking in substance type James Stewart show.

Did washing.

Met Leo at Woolworths in Southlands ('King among Woolworths'). Got more weetbix, cos there was a 'buy two for $6' deal and of cos Leo had to get one.
On the way, stopped off at 13's house to get wallet. He seemed barely awake, at 12:30.

Dad came. Dropped some stuff (namely the ironed clothes), took some other stuff (namely cushions for the cane chairs that they are taking back, cos they're getting them recovered somehow).

Finished watching The Last Time I Saw Paris. Basically rather boring.

Read more Cleopatra book. Fairly dreary.

Picked up Mogli and went to Football. Great. Well there was a time there towards the end of the 3rd quarter that got fairly exciting. And MAYBE if the game had gone a few minutes longer it could've been exciting again.
Had expensive Chicken Treat.
When it was clear that the home team couldn't win, some guy yells out "just keep playing!". Good suggestion, eh?

Saw dark city....... Eerily beautiful. Maybe. Mogli was like ready to start his own green party, or something.

Watched (the rest of) Jurassic Park. Was almost gonna watch some comedy about elections that I hadn't seen before but it was an hour past starting already, so figured I'd better stick with the familiar. But still, the best part of Jurassic Park is the start, and I missed that too.

Slept about 11:30. Or was it 10:30?

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Hello, Blog post.
What you know?
I've come to comment cos my name is Joe.

At least, it was.

9:48 pm, April 03, 2008  
Blogger Unorthodog said...

Hmm... sounds kinda gay.

The comment moderator agrees in his native tongue: "iekvsgy!"

5:02 pm, April 04, 2008  
Blogger Joe said...

Here's some criticism for ya:

You stink.

How do you like that?

6:00 pm, April 04, 2008  
Blogger Unorthodog said...

You know what I find funny? You telling people what to do with their money. That C.A. on the wall - that is my idea of Co-me-dy!

I always kinda worry if other people saw all these quotes and didn't get it, they'd think we were nuts. Or un-Christian.

Mmm... un-Christian nuts... sacrilecious...

1:52 am, April 05, 2008  
Blogger Joe said...

You know what I worry about?

Stuff.

Yeah, stuff sux.

8:51 am, April 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home