Simpsons: "Now who's laughing? Now who's laughing?"
Ate four weetbix - from the wrong container! Cos I was supposed to eat them from the box where there were a few remaining after I filled up my container, but I ate them from the container instead. See?
I think it took me longer getting to work today than yesterday. Why? I donno. What am I - a traffic...guy?
Activated my Commonwealth Bank keycard. So that's all ready. For what? There ain't no money in that account.
Gave my authority to change account letter to the guy here that does the payroll. But that's only 2 weeks away....
Tried to get my Computershare portfolio updated so I can see Ozgrowth online. Not a great success...though they didn't ring me back, so that suggests there is no problem.
Training....long and pointless. About super fund audits. Oh. Great.
Got Subway for lunch, cos Mogli forgot his lunch. Met Honeyboy there, too. Damn, see that's the problem when I have people that I don't see very often; I can never remember their alias.
Then went to Epic. Ah... reasonable temperatures. How nice it is.
Some work? Some....
Got wine from the wine client guy, who wandered in at the end of the day. Surprisingly, I was surprised. I guess when he said 'start of April' I was expecting sometime AFTER the 1st day.
Dropped Mogli at an interview. So, he got in first after all. Of course, who knows what will come of it.
Watched Friends.
Class....
Leo and his warped mind, ie April Fools' Jokes. Odd...... Almost....ironic.
My main gripe is that he uses MY alias for MY friend! BAH!
Got a coffee during the break; mainly cos I want the cup so I can make my own tomorrow. Hah!
I think it took me longer getting to work today than yesterday. Why? I donno. What am I - a traffic...guy?
Activated my Commonwealth Bank keycard. So that's all ready. For what? There ain't no money in that account.
Gave my authority to change account letter to the guy here that does the payroll. But that's only 2 weeks away....
Tried to get my Computershare portfolio updated so I can see Ozgrowth online. Not a great success...though they didn't ring me back, so that suggests there is no problem.
Training....long and pointless. About super fund audits. Oh. Great.
Got Subway for lunch, cos Mogli forgot his lunch. Met Honeyboy there, too. Damn, see that's the problem when I have people that I don't see very often; I can never remember their alias.
Then went to Epic. Ah... reasonable temperatures. How nice it is.
Some work? Some....
Got wine from the wine client guy, who wandered in at the end of the day. Surprisingly, I was surprised. I guess when he said 'start of April' I was expecting sometime AFTER the 1st day.
Dropped Mogli at an interview. So, he got in first after all. Of course, who knows what will come of it.
Watched Friends.
Class....
Leo and his warped mind, ie April Fools' Jokes. Odd...... Almost....ironic.
My main gripe is that he uses MY alias for MY friend! BAH!
Got a coffee during the break; mainly cos I want the cup so I can make my own tomorrow. Hah!

6 Comments:
I think the real scary thing is that you know people called "Honeyboy"... real worried I am.
Zap!
Strong words.
Strong, bewildering words.
Plus you got jealous over me using your male friend's pet name- I mean, alias.
I may be ironic, but that sounds kinda... steel mill. Ish.
mtdjx! The hottest, um, 'alternative' DJ. Right up your alley - that would be the one behind the YMCA, right? ;)
I'm merely trying to make it difficult for you to live vicariously through my blog.
Personally, I find that violating. As does Lars, I'm sure.
Oh, and I'm saving myself for Jesus.
Hmm... at the moment I wouldn't want to do anything... "vicar"-iously on your blog!
Maybe you'd like to be precarious instead?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home