"Up to better times of sweet release; take me now!" - Live
Breakfast! - 1 bowl of cornflakes, then 4 weetbix. Too much time, or what?
Work and stuff. Sigh....
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Got Rocketfuel.
When oh when will this evil Summer die?
More work. Sigh!
Got changed and went to Tabor.
Met Leo straight away, cos he finished way early. Walked!!!! to Nandos. Ex prices! Had Fiesta meal. Not SOOO bad. But not really enough food. And still like $12.50, with drink.
Had class.
Mmmm - tea! Donno why but it tasted really good tonight. Maybe cos its a real cup?
Looked at Mogli's CV, seemingly in the middle of the night. Well, its certainly Mogli. So why he's asking me for advice; we're really quite different people in most respects.
Work and stuff. Sigh....
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Got Rocketfuel.
When oh when will this evil Summer die?
More work. Sigh!
Got changed and went to Tabor.
Met Leo straight away, cos he finished way early. Walked!!!! to Nandos. Ex prices! Had Fiesta meal. Not SOOO bad. But not really enough food. And still like $12.50, with drink.
Had class.
Mmmm - tea! Donno why but it tasted really good tonight. Maybe cos its a real cup?
Looked at Mogli's CV, seemingly in the middle of the night. Well, its certainly Mogli. So why he's asking me for advice; we're really quite different people in most respects.

4 Comments:
Yeah cos they don't wash those cups properly... they're stained by the residue of many departed tea bags...
...if the tea tastes a little too flavoured you might wanna check for lipstick (which reminds me, I did find a lipstick stained cup on the rack in church last Sunday!)
Cjbls! The finest champagne in East Triglonika! "If not find Cjbls agreeable quality for royal consumpting, are тупоумный противник to state"
It was strange how I'd just had the beginnings of an argument with someone (as I do with everyone) about why you should put the milk in first.
And I was just about to relent and say something terribly satirical, like how, like most traditions, it don't make no difference really.
And then it was like the perfect cup.
Just goes to show - I'm always right, except when I think I'm not.
You know in some tribes in Indonesia, if you put the milk in first, the families go to war!!!
Well, I don't know why my bones are so brittle; I always drink plenty of...
Malk?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home