Bart: "Keep those mutants coming, Homer!"
Had two weetbix.
Made coffee.
Read some book. Goodo. At least I'm still getting somewhere. Kinda.
They installed a new photocopier at work. Like I care. Had like this 1 hour+ training session on it.
Slowwww day. Slow week, actually.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched grainy Ellen. Somebody has done something to the antenna, it would seem.
Went to Epic. Honeyboy and WAB? came too.
Yawning city.
Gave o a lift home.
Watched Friends, Biggest Loser, SVU.
Started watching Addams Family. Yay!
Slept about 11! Obviously, watched too much Addams Family.
Made coffee.
Read some book. Goodo. At least I'm still getting somewhere. Kinda.
They installed a new photocopier at work. Like I care. Had like this 1 hour+ training session on it.
Slowwww day. Slow week, actually.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched grainy Ellen. Somebody has done something to the antenna, it would seem.
Went to Epic. Honeyboy and WAB? came too.
Yawning city.
Gave o a lift home.
Watched Friends, Biggest Loser, SVU.
Started watching Addams Family. Yay!
Slept about 11! Obviously, watched too much Addams Family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home