Handy uses for trance music no. 2: Imitating the TRex walking visa vie that Jurassic Park scene with the vibrating water puddles
Made coffee.
Got to work REALLY early. Can't really explain why. Left a bit earlier than usual, I guess.
Faxed 'bank statement' (which was really just a letter) to Bankwest for change of linked account.
Posted FHOG approval letter to settlement agent. Probably didn't fill it in properly - OH WELL!
Work. Great.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Epic! Its always good.
Mogli left a little early. Suspicious, or what?
Bought bread and mozzarella from the local deli on the way home.
Watched Friends.
Ironed! Cos I was out of pants, basically.
Went for class.
At the end there was this big discussion about God's plan for a king, or something. Great.
Got to work REALLY early. Can't really explain why. Left a bit earlier than usual, I guess.
Faxed 'bank statement' (which was really just a letter) to Bankwest for change of linked account.
Posted FHOG approval letter to settlement agent. Probably didn't fill it in properly - OH WELL!
Work. Great.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Epic! Its always good.
Mogli left a little early. Suspicious, or what?
Bought bread and mozzarella from the local deli on the way home.
Watched Friends.
Ironed! Cos I was out of pants, basically.
Went for class.
At the end there was this big discussion about God's plan for a king, or something. Great.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home