Sunday, March 23, 2008

Peace I leave with you

Had hot cross buns.

Got two white lambs and standard lamb. Cos my mum's gone all Christian, for some reason. Actually, its probably just that they support a charity.

Went to St Vinnie's. Got painting. A Van Gogh. For $40. Bargain or what?
Yes well obviously its only a print and I won't be able to sell it for $16 million.

Rellos left! Yay! Peace, at last.

Watched John Grisham's The Rainmaker. Nyeh. A Civil Action and that sort is better. Even Erin Brockovitch. Though one feels inclined to change the 'v' to a 'b'.

Watched The King and I, cos it was on. Strange show. OK, but not as a musical, which is what it was purported to be.

Looked at more chickens and plants. It really is so very interesting.

Watched At the Movies, Einstein factor, Robin Hood (series), Compass (about Christian movies through time) and then part of a Peter Cook & Dudley Moore movie - I mean, a movie about Peter Cook and Dudley Moore. Not funny enough. As you'd expect, really.

Slept about 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home