"Cos there's something in a Sunday that makes the body feel alone" - Shawn Mullins
Went to church. Fascinating.
Watched more Sopranos - up to about half of episode 8. So that's 1.5 episodes to go.
Also watched some bonus features off the last disk; a mock documentary on the making of Cleaver, and some brief talk about some of the music used.
Watched the rest of The World According to Garp. Not really that funny.
Moved some furniture around. So now I have the full couch in the living room. And lots of junk in other rooms.
Finished the Heroes book. Not bad. Started looking at some Cleopatra book, which I think is mainly photos - I only got through the introduction.
Watched the Simpsons, the Biggest Loser, and most of the Vicar of Dibley.
Then watched the first half or so of Face/Off. I probably would've watched more, but it was 10:30 already.
Watched more Sopranos - up to about half of episode 8. So that's 1.5 episodes to go.
Also watched some bonus features off the last disk; a mock documentary on the making of Cleaver, and some brief talk about some of the music used.
Watched the rest of The World According to Garp. Not really that funny.
Moved some furniture around. So now I have the full couch in the living room. And lots of junk in other rooms.
Finished the Heroes book. Not bad. Started looking at some Cleopatra book, which I think is mainly photos - I only got through the introduction.
Watched the Simpsons, the Biggest Loser, and most of the Vicar of Dibley.
Then watched the first half or so of Face/Off. I probably would've watched more, but it was 10:30 already.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home