Saturday, March 15, 2008

Homer: "I feel so empty; so couchless."

NOT!!!

Went shopping at Woolworths in Riverton forum. Crowded as nuts. Thus I just raced through and grabbed stuff as fast as possible.

Did washing.

Went to Mogli's house about 12:30. Stayed there for a while, then went and got a couch that his friend's family was getting rid of. Not bad, neither.
Had coffee from my machine. Then watched most of Sopranos season 6 part II episode 3, partly with commentary. We skipped the boring bits. Which is most of it.
Then went back to his house and got my car and drove back home.

Watched some more of The World According to Garp. Less sex references, but also less funny.

Watched Sopranos episodes 4 & 5. Finished off the remainder of my ironing - so its a clean slate...for tomorrow!

Watched part of Matilda. The book was better, as I believe I have said before.

Watched T2 up to near the end. But it was too late, and the endings not great, anyway. I mainly like the apocalyptic vision scenes. Go Edward Furlong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home